Chapter 32: Valerie Doing What Valerie Does Best... Destroy

(This will be in Valerie's Point Of View, if you like vote,comment,fan it's in Wattyawards so help me out guys please haha!)

The weather was hotter then it's ever been here well at least for me but then again I have been buried in stone for over a century. I liked the air smelled fresh and the sun was out but I hated now being able to smell fear among the humans that knew I,us vampires, existed. It was way easier to find them and either make sure they knew not to speak or tell of us or kill them and I had more pleasure in killing them. This time was different, it wasn't to much different I knew the ropes I wasn't totally out of the loop but I did need a few help on a few things. 

"Excuse me sir I could use your assistance" I called out to a man standing behind the counter. He looked overly cheery and I hated that. 

"What can I do for you young lady looking to buy a new cell phone?" He asked with a huge smile on his face. 

"Yes how does this work firstly?" I asked him and he looked at me strangely and I didn't like that either. 

"Well you buy a cell phone then you buy a package on which you want your phone to run on for example if you get an iPhone you could get unlimited text and talk and sixteen GB for web?" He said explaining everything to me and I nodded. 

"Alright give me that then" I told him and watched as he grabbed the box with the phone and I saw that they had it in pink and almost squeaked. 

"Um can I have the pink one instead" I asked him and he smiled and switched them. When he was done setting up everything he wrote my number down on a slip of paper so I wouldn't forget and sent me on my way. I decided that if I was going to be getting revenge on people I needed a way of communication so that's what I got. I walked out of the store and looked around there were people walking everywhere like little hospital blood bags and I could hear every heartbeat and smell every once of blood and it was kind of driving me crazy. 

"Looking for someone?" A voice asked me and I almost gagged at the smell of wet dog. 

"No and you should really take a shower you smell like wet dog" I snorted at him and didn't even think to look at him. 

"Well that's because I am a dog or well no form of a dog werewolf to be exact and you must be Valerie" he said and my lips went up into a curl of a smile. I've dealt with my fair share of werewolves and let's just say it's never ended well... For them. 

"Mmm is that so? And you know my name how?" I asked him and finally turned to meet his shocking handsome face. His hair had been wet and I could tell he had been out running due to the fact he was shirtless and had on running shorts and sneakers with his iPod strapped to his arm. 

"Well I know these things plus I know all the right people in all the right places plus you happened to invade the Golden Treaty and step foot on my land" he said and his eyes burned into mine but his face helda smile. 

"So I could smell your sent from miles on in " he finished and I just giggled. 

"Firstly I was one of the few that signed that treaty and secondly rules including treaties are meant to be broken" I told him and began walking away. I could his eyes on my back as he followed me and I knew he'd be hard to lose. 

"So what's your plan? Are you just going to follow me?" I asked him looking over my shoulder to see him still smiling. 

"Nope" was all I got as a reply and I bumped into something hard for a minute I couldn't register who it was but after a few seconds I realized it was only Nick and Nathan. I was particularly happy not to see the girl with them but of course I spoke to soon because she was right at Nathan's side. I'd come to realize that this was all planned and I had been forced into a trap. 

"So what is this some kind of intervention?" I asked smiling even bigger. 

"No we came to warn you whatever tricks or plans you have up your sleeves you shouldn't do them you don't know what your up against" Nick said and I laughed. 

"And you do? I think not I know way more about this then any you" I told him speaking the truth. 

"Your going to hurt innocent people Valerie you always do you need to leave, get out of town and go don't ever come back" Nathan told me and it kind of hurt coming from him.  

"Now you've pissed me off" I told them and grabbed a guy that had been standing near by and flashed into the nearest ally. I held him to me and seconds after Nick, Nathan, the girl and yes that's her name to me and werewolf boy were standing in front of me. 

"See your hurting innocent people!" Nathan said and I shrugged. 

"You know how I get when I'm pissed off Natty" I told him in a false innocent voice. 

"Your being reckless!" He shouted and I laughed. 

"Me? Being reckless!?" I asked him laughing now. 

"I'll show you reckless" I told him and I let my fangs come down and dug them into the poor guys neck and drank him dry almost ripping out his neck in the process. I flung his body down to the ground and smiled evilly.  

"That's being reckless, now good luck cleaning this up" I told them and was gone in a flash. When I got back to Nathan and Nick's place I went up the long spiral steps and to the room I had recently claimed as my own. I shut and locked my door and began to strip out of the once clean but now blood stained clothes on my way to the bathroom. I ran the shower water until it was piping how and stepped in. I stood under the water and began to clean the blood from my face and neck. After I was done I cleaned myself completely and got out. I wrapped the towel around me tightly and heard someone approaching the front door of the house. I got to the door in a blur and opened it before they could and smiled devilishly as I saw it was The Girl. It's time to do what Valerie does best...

Destroy