Chapter 13: Forbidden Love Always Ends Tragic

As stood out in the garden training alone i thought about the last night which distracted me quite a bit. I knew it wasn't right sneaking around with Nathan but i actually enjoyed it. I have been training for hours now but I was saved by the voice of Mrs. Van Whitehorse. 

" Sam, darling hows training going this evening?" She asked with a huge smile on her face. 

" It's going good thanks for asking" i replied smiling back.  

"Well i have come to invite you to a dinner tonight you were our guest honor and i would like you to meet the Royall families you will be risking your life for" she said smiling even bigger now. 

"Of course I'd be honored to go" i replied  

"Good Nickolas will be your date " she said and my smiled faded as she walked away. Great. I walked inside and heard a familiar voice behind me. 

"Hey short stuff what'ya say we go catch a bite to eat?" Nathan said grabbing me from behind and picking me up.  

"Um no i want to maintain some sort of normal relationship here or well friendship now let me go" i replied smiling and he let me down. 

"OK how about dinner and a movie?" He asked standing in front of me. 

"Maybe your mom has your brother escorting me to some big dinner tonight" i said and he looked at me and laughed. 

"No he's not" he blurted out  

"Yeah he is your mom said so " i replied and his face serious. 

"No i don't think you should go then" he said looking me in the eyes 

"What? Don't be ridiculous Nathan he's just an escort besides you cant take me anyways no one can know about us" i said to him moving out of his reach and to the steps. 

"So your admitting we are a couple?" He asked with a grin. 

"No" i said and he just laughed as i made my way up the stairs. I went straight  to my room and to the bathroom. I shut the door and prepared for tonight, only my imagination could explore what would happen.

(A little teaser of this chapter)

(Rest of this chapter, vote fan like comment :) need more reads, maybe its because i need more fans haha anyways enjoy)

After i was done getting ready for tonight i looked in the full length mirror to see how i looked. I hated getting dressy but this outfit was cute and different. I wore a pink polo tucked into a black high-waisted skirt and black wedges. Even thought i wasn't allowed off the Van Whitehorse's prominences i snuck off a few times to go to the mall. I mean i was still a girl and i do need stuff for myself, but anyways whenever i got back i would always run into Mrs. Whitehorse. Which is weird because she'd always give me these weird looks of disgust but be so nice to me. I don't know i couldn't think about that now, i checked my hair that was straight out over my shoulders and back with a black and pink bow tie and i had a little make up on but nothing crazy like i said I'm the "girly girl" type. I took a deep breath and went to the door as i reached for the knob it opened luckily not hitting me. When i looked who stood in the door i smiled uncontrollably and even blushed a little. It was Nathan, his hair was it's messy self but his beard was gone surprisingly. He wore a white lose t shirt and blue jeans with his normal black boots. 

"Well you look stunning for someone who always likes being one of the guys" Nathan stated bringing a grin across his lips when i punched his arm. 

"Listen Fang Monkey i do know how to look alive and well... girly to" i snapped back playfully and smiled. 

"Hmm well i do like a girl a swing like that and a little kick to her" He said leaning down and planting a kick on my lips. I giggled and held his face in between my palms and kissed him back. He grabbed my waist pulling me to him as we continued to kiss and i giggled as the squeeze of my sides and pulled away.