Chapter 49: The New Plan

This will be the first of the three last chapters of this story andi'm so thankful for all the reasons and good feed back on it! thanks so much, myabe i'll do a book to if enough people want it so tell me what you think of that plan. Other than that enjoy!

(Sam's POV)

The Royal Gods stood before us and to be honest I didn't know what to say. I had so many questions for them and i wondered how they had gotten out.

"Samantha Giles we hear that there has been bug if you will in our coven" The first one spoke and I nodded quickly.

"Yes sir and I-" I said but I was quickly hushed.

"We know everything you don't have to explain, we want to thank you for fight against everything that is trying to tear this coven and probably every other coven apart" the next said and she kind of looked familiar but I don't know where I had seen her before.

"It was my honor maa'am" i said with a small smile and she gave one back.

"We have a plan to punish the Royal bored and we need your help although we are older then any of them our strength is better when numbered and we just cant do this alone" another guy stated and i looked at Blake and she just stood there.

"Of course anything to help" I said not wanting to sound to eager to help but i did. I wanted to do whatever it took to take the Royal bored down and now that the Royal Gods were on my side there was no stopping us.

(Nathan's POV)

After I had signed the discharge papers for Blake's release I sat down next to Nick in the waiting room. I could tell something was on his mind but I doubt he would tell me whatever it was.

"what's bothering you?" I asked him straight up and he chuckled.

"What makes you think somethings up?" he asked and i smiled.

"your my brother I know you" i replied and she shrugged and nodded.

"I guess" he said and I looked at him as he watched as people walked by and doctors talked to each other and fill things up.

"Its Blake isn't it? you love her" i said making a bold move but it had to be true.

" Firstly i'm incapable of loving anyone so don't speak of the L word ever again" he said quickly and i laughed.

"You do so it's written all over your face" I told him and he sighed.

"Fine I do but I'll never admit it to her" he said and I shook my head. I never understood my brothers logic and I never will.

(Blake's POV)

After the plan on taking down the bored was told we went out to waiting room where the boys where.

"So how are we going to do this?" I asked Sam and she shrugged.

"We're going to meet tomorrow morning because we need to take them by surprise" she said and I nodded just when the boys walked up.

"Wait what are we doing tomorrow and why?" Nick asked and I looked at Sam and worried if we should tell them or not. Well we had to because we would need their help.

"the Royal Gods were here and they told us a plan to get rid of the Royal Bored" Sam said and Nick and Nathan looked at one another and ten back to us.

"What>they where here? Are they still here ?" Nick asked all at once and i shook my head.

"no but we have a lot to get done in small amount of time so lets go" Sam said before anyone else could say anything. We walked out of the hospital and decided that we would say in the Whitehorse manner tonight and prepare for tomorrow.

Things were going to get dangerous.

The Royals Warriorजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें