Chapter 9: The Mask Ball Of... Hell?

(Sorry for all the short chapters will try and make this one long, vote like comment and fan if you like :) )

As i got dressed i was informed that i should look nice for these guest that we had which made me wonder who was here. A girl entered my room with a short lack dress that would fit my upper body and be fluffy like a tutu at the bottom.  

"It will be perfect with your red hair" she said smiling and laying the dress out on my bed along with a black and red face mask. 

"Umm whats going on? Why do i need all this for?" I asked looking the items over and then at her. 

"The Masked Ball of course... Wait no one told you that was tonight?" She said almost blown away. 

"Nope i was just told to get ready because we had guest where did you get the dress and mask from?" I asked and sat down. 

"Master Nathaniel its a gift from him to you, ah oh and this to" she said pulling red box with a black bow on it and hands it to me. I took it and sat it down and smiled at her, i hope he doesn't think this will get me to talk to him. 

"Thankssss..." I said dragging out the s because i didnt know her name. 

"Oh sorry! I'm Mia Nathaniel and Nickolas's cousin" she said shaking my hand and i smiled awkwardly. 

"Well its nice to meet you but i should probably hurry and get dressed she laughed and nodded and left the room shutting it behind her. I llooked over the dress and mask and sighed. I hated dresses or anything girly but i sucked it up and pulled my towel off. I pulled on my panties and noticed i wouldn't be able to wear a bra with the dress so i quickly put it on and zipped it up the back. Luckily i had already shaved my legs so i grabbed my red heals from my bag that i bring just in case and pulled them on. I straightened my hair and let it fall over my shoulders and back and put the mask on. I put on my Blistex because i didn't own much make up or lip gloss. I heard music being played loudly downstairs and took a deep breath as i opened the door and made my way down the hall and to the top of the long set of stairs. I swear i heard gasps and whispers and heads turn my way two that stood out kind of. Two tall guys with blonde hair and blue eyes in black tux's stood at the bottom of the stairs staring at me. I could tell which was Nathan because he had his hands crossed behind his back and his beard stood out. Nick had a huge smile on his face with his hands in his pockets. I slowly made my way down the sitars til i was at the bottom standing in front of Nathan and Nick both. I smiled at Nick but said nothing to Nathan and he looked kind of hurt about that. 

"Shall we?" Nick asked with his arm bent out twords mine and i smiled and looked at him. 

"We shall" I replied and locked arms with him and i could feel Nathan's eyes on me. Nick escorted me into a huge ball room that i didn't even know was in the house. As we walked in Nathan followed behind with a girl on his arm that looked way to flirty if you asked me but he payed her no attention his eyes were locked on me. 

"Please everyone grab your date and get ready for the founders dance" someone who was "Djing" i guess you can say announced and Nick pulled me to the floor. 

"May i have this dance me lady?" He asked and i giggled and nodded. As the song came on i knew it was Shake It Out and i held my hand up as did Nick as we slow walked in counted circles. 

"You look great tonight and sorry for the whole biting you thing" he said smiling showing his beautiful teeth. 

"No big deal i guess just don't do it again" i stated as he spun me and i laughed and so did he. 

"Sorry to intrude but may i have a dance?" Nathan asked standing behind me. 

"Sure brother but that's up to Ms. Giles here" he said and i smiled Nick and looked at Nathan