Chapter 1: Im A Warrior But I Hate It

(To the right picture of Sam plus the cover is her also haha)

You know before all this warrior kick ass vampire thing i was thought to be a normal girl, well as normal as one could get being a high school vampire now told to be warrior. All my life i just wanted to be normal but no that just cant happen now can it? 

"Hurry up you take forever just to do your hair and you still end up looking like an monster from Buffy they vampire slayer" Nathan cried out. Ah meet Nathaniel Robin Van Whitehorse and yes i said Nathanael i know his name is so... i cant even get started on his name. He's an over sized self centered sarcastically mean asshole. But he is very hot and has the cutest blue eyes and English accent you ll ever hear and see, oh and did i mention hes some big prince warrior vampire from a very royal family? If not now you do! 

"Look im not even doing my hair! God i put no effort into looking good i have no one to look for anyways you douche"  

"Well you didn't have to tell me something i already knew" he replied laughing and i gave him the finger. 

"Can we just go i have home work to do" i said grabbing my book bag and swinging it over my shoulder making sure it him. Im not the type to take crap from anyone even though Nathan scares me i don't show it and i challenge him. He hates it of course he's use to people bowing down to him and doing everything he says but i will not. 

" I hated high school i dont understand why you still go its not like your human anymore no need to hold onto lose ends" he said chuckling 

"Your 2,356 years old you don't need to be in high school I'm 17 i want to hold on to whatever humanity i have left" i replied grabbing my black lather jacket heading down stairs. 

"Whoa whoa whoa im only 22 and technical wise yes i am 2,356 years old sometimes you should just stay quite " he said in a husky voice now obviously a little annoyed. As you could tell i enjoy getting under his skin as does he mine. 

"Now what would be the fun in that Nathan?" I asked grabbing an orange juice and looking at him innocently  

"It's Master Nathaniel Samantha or well should i say SammyWammy " he smiled darkly as he said this knowing i hated that nickname. 

"I refuse to call you that i dont know how many times I'll tell you that" i snorted back and that got him pretty ticked off because he growled, yes growled, at me and grabbed me by the neck and let his fangs down. 

"Let's not forget that i can end your life just as fast as i gave it to you" he muttered angrily and i gasped for air. I was still a new vampire in training so i wasnt nearly as strong as him but i was told i was the choosen one and when i was ready I'd be stronger the any of the royal famines put together. 

"Ok ok letme down you over sized monkey!" I gasped out and laughed, he let go and i fell to the floor and rubbed my neck. He didnt know how to take a joke well yet he spat them out like water. I grabbed my things and headed to the limousine parked out front as usual. 

"I do have my own car ya know i hate when people stare at me when you make ride in it plus its even weirder when I'm escorted " i whined 

"Dont worry sweetheart im personally escorting you today" he smiled wickedly and pushed me in the car and got in next to me. 

"Why?" I asked a little nervously 

"Because deal was you got to stay in school live at home and do what normal teenagers do now a days but you couldn't get into any trouble or miss any training or try and run I've been informed by you principle that you got into a Little altercation yesterday " he stated enjoying watching me squirm. 

"It wasnt my fault!" I started but he just chuckled 

"Save it you always say that when you've done something wrong" he said smiling. I blew my breath and sighed. For those who don't know I'm Samantha also know as Sam or Sammy, I'm 17 years old and being trained to because one of the youngest most strongest Vampire Warriors there is. I know it sounds crazy i didn't believe it myself but its true. A few months ago i was just a normal human teen and now im fighting to keep some of my humanity and be as normal as possible. To any human that walks the street Vampires don't exists and the Royals try and keep it that way. Why am i training to be a warrior you ask? Well im the key to winning a war between the Royals and the Vikings. Two breeds of powerful vampires but completely different life styles. Where do i fit in? Being the only new vampire created in the last 200 years yea... i fit in nowhere.