Ch. 6// Two challenges

-Not all who wonder are lost.-

~~|||~~

Amy:

".. Is this a mission to you?"

Amy asked rather affended, playing with her spoon. The spoon in her hot chocolate, which her Guardian had ordered to her. Optimus drank his coffee, appreciating the fact that Ratchet gave him this night free to spend time with Amy and do anything he wanted, it indeed didn't promise anywhere near going Starscream and his rising armada. The caffeteria was much more better option for him.

"To Guard you, and watch after you, it is." Optimus stated, Amy growled by his attitute. Yesterday Scraplet problem didn't bother him anymore today, and his mood seemed to be high up.

"But it's Sunday.." Amy whined, still drinking her hot chocolate as a good girl. No, she was just thirsty and angry. "Okay, then, to challenge your day-" Amy stood up, watching how she had Optimus' full attention of even moving an inch.  He surely did keep an eye on her. "You need to make me laugh."

Optimus sighed quietly, not expecting that as he continued to drank his coffee.

Bit of a challenge.

"And catch me."

Amy headed out of the cafeteria, Optimus almost choking into his coffee as he was up and ran out of the same door Amy had exited. He saw how fastly the girl run beside the zebra crossing, he quickly on her heels. His Alt-mode was in other direction, but he had to catch Amy before she would disappear.

So, he made run for it after her.

How STUPID can you be!?

Amy glanced back, seeing how fast Optimus was going to catch up with her. Of course, having an Autobot Leader chasing after her. With one gulp, she ran past a road by dodging cars and apologizing afterwards, causing a heart attack to Optimus, who run past the road also.

"Amy, we have no time for this-!" Optimus yelled, seeing how the girl ignored him and run into a dark street through shops, approaching her school. "For Primus.." He cursed himself of even letting her to get away that easily. He's a Prime, and a 17 year old girl was worser challenge to him than fighting Megatron.

Amy grinned, turning once more a corner. This was a fun game, and she hoped it would've last only that long. But being grabbed by a shirt and pulled into she shadows weren't part of her plans, same as the figure who tried to remain her silent by 'shh' voice and hand slapped on her face.

Again.

.. The following quietness was going to kill Amy. Did Optimus notice, and why was the person behind her so quiet?

".. You should be enough to pay my prize-"

Slap.

Amy's body turned around as soon as a slap could be heard, and after that was followed by punch and kick from her Protector. Optimus found her and the man, and was giving him now good teaching time. Amy watched how good the man was, eventually like a ninja jumped up with his dark clothing on one shop's roof and made run for it. Optimus panted there, turning to face Amy who's face seemed more than realistic in this situation.