Ch. 26// Crossfire, Medical-check

-I'm a little foggy, a little dizzy.-

~~|||~~

Amy:

Ugh..

Amy found it hard to concentrate onto her work as her stomach was filled up with sudden cramp. The girl leaned to the car right in front of her, taking in deep breaths.

Seriosly? Puriod now?

Amy sighed, reaching to her pocket to take one medison pill. One always for an emergency. And now when Alex weren't in the repair shop but on a vacation Amy had double more work. And there was no time for pain or any other distractions. Although, for the last month Amy had been in a lot of pain around her body, already thinking how could she?

"Where's that bottle..?" Amy scanned around the room, her eyes landing onto what she was looking for. On other side of the room. "Oh come on."

With narrowing her brows, Amy stumbled angrily towards it. When she almost tremped to one car-light -which Alex had been so busy to try and fix it, it only annoyed her even more. Amy kicked it aside, taking the bottle from the table near it. She took the pill and swallowed, taking some water also.

"Much better." When Amy had her throat wetted up, she holded on for her hips to wait and see if the pain was going away. On the contrary, it felt like toring her apart. She stared the ground then, hissing in pain. "Bad timing..  I need to find--" As Amy tried to proceed over to her phone, she felt like shock went right through her.

The girl fell on her knees, now oddly gasping air. If you're a girl, have puriod and have been through hell on that time, you can imagine Amy feeling two times worser. And for people who don't know, imagine a hot rock roll around her stomach and leaving behind only pain and burness.

What- the hell?

Amy raised her gaze up, staring now at her phone laying near the car she was fixing five minutes ago. This pain wasn't normal, and she was going to pass out if it was to continue. Maybe something went wrong when she moved earlier quite fastly as she carried heavy things inside, or then her puriod had rapidly broke her film of holding blood and now were floading around her body.

Well, that most certainly isn't the case!

"Opti--!" The hiss she made only to get up was pained. By dragging her body through the tables, she fell as soon as she had the object in her palm on her side, cringing on ground. She opened it up, trying to breath and restrain the pain while searching one number.

One number.

By pressing the name's point down and bringing it close to Amy's ear, it was not too hard to predict who did she ring.

".. Amy?"

"Jack! Listen.. I'm at work and--" Amy tried so hard to not hiss while speaking to him, biting her lip hard that it bleeded. "Are you.. in base?"

"Yeah, we just came back.. is everything okay?" Jack's concerned voice asked, while Amy felt her eyes blurr little. She had hard time to understand anything. "Amy?"

"S-say Optimus that.. comes and get me!" Amy yelled, until her arms wrapped around her body then. The pain.. was so unbearable and unpredicted. Despite the pill, Amy's pain only increased.

Why-- is this happening!?

"Amy!?" Amy heard Jack's yell, but felt her tongue twitch and her voice turn cracky. No strenght, or desire to continue doing anything else than get the pain go away. "Optimus-!"