Ch. 27// Nemesis Prime.

-Cute. But devilish inside.-

~~|||~~

Optimus:

"I'm still stunned.. to the fact that I'm waiting, Mom only squeezed me to death with tight hug as Daniel almost killed you." Amy laughed, staring down at the money in her palm. "But I didn't expect them to give us any money.. and this is quite a lot."

Optimus looked at her, until continued to drive on the freeway.

"They know better, Amy. And in a times like this I believe we must take all the help we can.. so that the babies and you feel comfortable to adapt." Optimus remained stern, and had been for the whole week. It was of course still shock for him to have a baby one of him own but the other still Megatron's, and it was going to be his first-born also. But Elita- one still troubled him, and that would she accept this.

"Jeez, you make it sound like I intend something." Amy sighed, leaning to the seat behind her. "By the way, you taking that Energon back to base with us?" Amy looked towards backseat at one Energon brock, which Optimus and she had found on their trip to tell her Mother and Father about her being pregnant. In case you wonder, Optimus allows her to come in undangerous missions as long as it doesn't include any Decepticon, until her pregnancy shows more than obvious. They both agreed to it, but Amy still argues about it.

"Our recources starts to lower down again, we need every possible we can get." Optimus stated, noticing Amy's movement as she pressed her stomach little. "A cramp?" There had been loads of them, and everyone kept a close eye onto her.

"No.. just odd wince." Amy explained, pulling her legs so she sat on them. "Better." She made wide smile to Optimus, cooling the 24/7 concerned and stressed Prime little down. "Quit being such a worry-ass!" Amy nudged his elbow playfully, watching as they approached base already. "I will tell when I'm hurt, or when does anything else happen."

"Sometimes, you seem to forget what that even means." Optimus said back, earning little glare from Amy. "Please, I worry now much more, Amy. On Cybetron I never could predict Megatron's intentions, but now when I have you and know of the possible threat.."

"Optimus." Amy demanded, staring straight into Optimus' soul. "He only used me, meaning that he ain't coming back." She sat down more, seeing how Optimus drove in from the doors. "You know what they say.. 'Keep your friends close, but your enemies even closer', right?"

Optimus never answered, but looked forward at the approaching main room.

Huh, silent.

Amy was grabbed by Optimus' servo as he transformed, and settled down on his shoulder. The Energon was somewhere, until Amy noticed the stares of their team. Even Jack, Miko and Agent Fowler wore odd faces. Optimus stopped right in front of them, making nod if his team-mates odd behaviour also.

"Is something wrong?" Optimus asked.

"You look like you've seen a ghost." Amy smiled little, but frowned as Arcee looked at both of them with little frightened face.

"We were just.. wondering where you've been." The femme exhanged looks with Bulkhead, finally ending her statement.

"We haven't been able to reach you two." Bulkhead replied, having Amy to narrow her eyes.

"On bussinesses.." Amy groaned, crossing her arms.

"We have been outside of our communication range--" Optimus reached for his side, but Amy and he heard and saw how Arcee, Bulkhead and Bumblebee took out their blasters, directly aiming at them. Amy's eyes widened up as she held tightely of Optimus.