Ch. 3// Home?

-At some point you have to realize that some people can stay in your heart, but not in your life.-

~~|||~~

Continue..

Amy froze to see how the truck driver launched forward, the muscle man remaining still. Although the muscle man was first to start as his fist swing towards the man's head, Amy's eyes widened to see how perfectly he dodged it by sliding on ground and over to him. He grabbed his arm, twitching it quite badly as he throwed the man into one huge rock with force, they all seeing how his body slumped on ground with groans of pain. He barely moved, so the truck driver turned to the driver and Amy.

Until; something sharp pressed Amy's throat, she gasped of the action.

"Don't come any closer, unless this girl means nothing to you." The driver groaned, Amy noticed desperation in his voice. She swallowed once, unable to make any eye contact with the man standing outside. She knew the answer.

"Let her go."

Amy now faced his eyes, his answer seeming more than bothering her.

Why.. Just leave! Idiot!

"And why should I-" The man dryly answered, tightening his grib on Amy. "You don't have anything to offer for me."

Amy knew he was right. What could possible a truck driver do to get her out of that situation? Although, he had gone that far..

The man looked right beside him, stumbling over to the other man. He grabbed his shirt roughly, pulling him up on his feet as he dragged him closer. Now he stood there, pointing his gun at his face.

Amy looked little in amazed.

"Your companion, exhange for the girl." The man required, Amy froze little bit. "You can continue your way, but you have to get out of my sight before I change my mind."

He's.. letting them go?

The man behind Amy groaned, thinking his options then. If the situation would get any worser, would the truck driver still be any help to Amy? Would things run out of hands? Amy was little freaked out of that, knowing the kidnappers rage will be put on to her.

".. She's all yours."

Amy was roughly being pushed out of the vehicle and on the hard beton road, her frame unable to move for a second. She cringed there, eyes wide, still trying to figure out what was going on. But she still saw how the truck driver groaned in annoy to them, pushing the other man also into the car. He made his way over to Amy then, for her surprise picking her up from ground and heading towards his own truck.

Amy, still in no level, moved an inch.

"Let's go!" The driver behind them yelled, his motor roaring into life as the car speeded off.

In the truth, Amy didn't care. As she made no intention to move to get in to the truck the truck driver throwed her gently on his shoulder and climbed his way up to his driver seat, opening it up. Inside, Amy smelled quite clean and refressing air brush over her as the man settled her down on the passenger's seat. Amy flinched few times afterwards, seeing how he sat down on his seat also.