Ch. 40// Cybetronian... Reunited

"It is time, for new Leader."

~~|||~~

Amy:

"Rise and shine!"

Clanck, clanck.

But this time, even by non-knowed reflex the odd fist met right on the familiar faceplate. For the young one she forgot all about the grunt of pain, the girl didn't know it herself. But that was soon gone as Amy concentrated to stare the seiling above her head. Everything spin, her inner-concious was still kind of blurry, her entire frame was in deep pain same as her eyes felt almost like closing back. But even Amy knew it was wrong, and she got to rub her eyes.

But froze to stare now at... digits.

... A servo!?

A panic had taken control, same as Amy had jumped up and out of her current berth, stumbling to stand now on her pedes until the girl slumped on her aft. This all was just too much for her. She started hysterically repeat 'this isn't happening'... or mumbling anyway. 

Even Knockout in the room was shocked.

"Calm down, slow-catch." Knockout stood up after regaining of Amy's fist.. which hurt quite bad. He approached the femme now who was about his height, but froze as she had already a blaster of her own out, pointing it straightly at him with cold optics. "Your skills already kick in, huh?" Knockout chuckled in annoy, glancing back at the berth Amy once layed on. "I should've tied you up then."

Amy's optics scanned through the room, she still not adjusted to anything which now was happening. There was no one except Amy and Knockout, but she would've been defendless against Megatron like, Jesus Christ! The frame Amy had beem transported was bigger than Arcee's she could tell that much... and maybe even metallier. Much more metal parts, and what shocked Amy the most was that... through her processor rounded over and over again basic skills of how to fight, how or when to use her blades and blasters.

Even Knockout was seemed as a threat.

Well.

He is.

"No one's here if you think that..." Knockout gritted his dentas together, holding on for his hip. "I'm all alone."

Amy was hesitant, slowly with the help of a wall adjusting for her pedes as she begun to stand. There was no time Amy though of learning how to walk again, and in Cybetronian body it was like moving 2 times your legs' weight. But even so, Amy's pedes, frame, arms and body itself had been perfectly trained, so it wasn't that difficult. More like trying to understand Knockout was harder.

"... You did change me." Amy snarled, her blaster shining bright of the fury to fire. "Why!?"

"Not my fault, okay? I simply remain as your doctor." Knockout held his arms up in defense, eyeing Amy little. "But it would seem you're quick-learning of yourself. Even for a sparkling it takes few hours to learn how to stand."

Sparkling.

"Knockout." Amy scanned once more around the room, terror beginning to press her chest. There was no sight of them. "Where is my children!?" The femme demanded, pointing her blaster dangerously at Knockout.