Ch. 38// Found by Warmonger

- You shut me out, left me alone. Now; you shall face the consequences... same as I.-

~~|||~~

Amy:

"Yes, that's right--" Amy's pupil blurred. "Follow the light, Amy."

There was a silent second as Amy took in for her surroundings once more, breathing in split seconds. A light was blind-sighting her, fingers checking her eyes same as a figure stood hovering above her. What shocked her was confusing, since the voice weren't any familiar type. Nor... was the room she was in and more importantly; the figure beside her.

Amy was up so fast, that she didn't saw the monitors she had been hooked up into.

"Amy, relax!" It was a man, black man at age late 30' -she guessed, wearing somekind of doctor cloath on him as his words suggested her to calm down. He was not someone Amy knew, so she tensed bad time of his touch. "You are fine, my name is Alaba, I am your doctor..." He reassured, still helding his hands up in defense as he watched Amy stare first at him for quite some time, until turned for the monitors.

"... D-Doctor?" Amy asked rather surprised, watching her heart went steady pace. Tum..tum.. tum..tum.. tum..tum..

"Yes, my specialty is dealing with pregnant women and people with inner fatily organs." Amy made small and careful nod, watching in confusion the room she had been held in. "... Your friend dropped you by and told you to remain in here."

Amy's head shot towards the man.

That Medic!

"Why? Wait, you mean Ratchet-- Did he even have a proper explanation!?" Amy begun, placing a hand on her forehead as headache strike her once more. "And did he somehow drug me... I can't remember..."

"At first even I though you two were a couple, but since he requested me to look after you since you've given birth for your twins... he also told that he's continuing your search for someones called 'the others'." The doctor explained, having Amy to froze her eyes for second and stare into thin air. "I don't exactly know who, but it's none of my bussiness."

He... left?

"... Since when again I'm able to leave?" Amy asked, blinking her eyes as she made eye contact to the doctor's brown ones. They were so friendly and understandable as none other. That was how Amy read people, from their eyes. She had a trust.

"After few days... your contractions haven't started yet, so maybe little longer. But this much I can tell you; you need to concentrate from now on for yourself and for the babies." The doctor stated, settling behind Amy's back few pillows as he pushed her gently down. The girl acted almost like she ignored him, but he could notice maybe the shockest/annoyest/understandable nod ever. "There is no such thing which could be important."

Oh really?

Decepticons have taken over control, Optimus's gone, Ratchet left me like dumben shit.

Plus we have no clue where our whole team is at!

"... Understood." Amy said in tense tone, watching how the doctor gave hint of smile down at her, until starting to exit the room. "... Excuse me-!" Amy yelled, right before the doctor was about to close the door. "Where I am exactly?"