Ch. 44// Captured Con

-Sometimes even the clever ones make mistakes.-

~~|||~~

Amy:

"A millenium!?"

Amy shaked while driving, groaning in annoy as her daughter let out quite brief yell. Telling her the details of Cybetronian history since she had studied it while being a human wasn't maybe the wisest thing to do; especially since she told for her young one how short human ages are compared to Cybetronians.

"That's like, forever!" Praxina added, speeding up to reach Amy's current speed. Her altmode was similar for hers, both were cool looking lamborghines. In case you're wondering, one patrol around the city seemed like a fine idea, now if ever since Lockdown had showed up too. If necessarry Amy will call bridge and back up.

"I know, I know." Amy sighed, driving now towards their base. "But what we are now is different for me too, if we would still be humans I would know much better what to teach to you."

"... It's all sire's fault." Praxina growled, as they speeded past the base guarding soldiers. Amy didn't respond, but kept driving.

You're right sweetie.

But... I wish there would be more to that.

Amy drove into the Autobot base, only to see everyone stand near of something. Both of the females transformed, scretching little their limbs and tanks before approaching their team-mates. What could possibly be so interesting?

"Hey guys, what's up--?"

"Shh!" Smokescreen quickly hissed, which Amy quickly shut up about. "He can be listening." The mech stepped little aside, giving a sight of view for the femmes to see;... Soundwave. All tied up onto one of the medical berths, somehow his frame looking unconcious, ontop of that injured.

They FREAKING captured him!?

"Woah..." Praxina came closer, but had Optimus to stop her by placing his servo on her shoulder. Luckily his younger one did, glancing down at the Decepticon now with curious optics. But for Amy, she did come to stand near Optimus and Orion to see him closer and fully, but she kept her distance.

I gladly remember last time.

"You sure he can't locate us?" Amy required, but as Soundwave's digits begun moving the femme almost jumped back at this. Optimus noticed her uncomfortable state, and knew Soundwave needed to kept under-surveillance.

"-- Because we had the foresight to shield our new base our captive will be unable to transmit his coordinates to the Decepticon warship." Ratchet begun, answering for Amy's question as they watched Soundwave's struggle with his ties.

"Nor will they, in turn, be able to pinpoint his location." Optimus glanced back at Amy, who had some courage to step forward and remain now by his side. Still that suspicion glimming in her optics as she glared now at the Decepticon. He could've been staring at her, or everyone at a time.

"Guess we all have time in the world to make Mr. Personality tell us everything he knows." Wheeljack seemed fine by the idea to force the information out of Soundwave.