Ch. 9// Lost girl.

-"What can we do to make things better right now?"-

~~|||~~

Optimus:

".. It's still little hard to believe that Megatron's back." Bulkhead stated, having a deep sigh follow his statement. His team remained silent after that, same as Rafael and Jack also.

Megatron, surely had Bumblebee in his grasp the whole time. By the time Megatron interrupted Bee's recharge and headed to get Dark Energon and after that managed to transport himself over to the Decepticon warship.. there was nothing to be done. The scout himself felt responsible, but Optimus never accused him. No one.

".. Miko's gonna be thrilled." Jack added, standing up on his spot. "She most certainly's gonna get herself into trouble." Jack landed the stairs down, Ratchet already opening a bridge for him. "But I should be at home.. it's already over 10 p.m.."

"It is!?" Rafael questioned, the small human boy quickly following after him. But when Jack was going through, Optimus called after him.

"Jack." Jack looked up at him. "Amy.. has she had any contact with you?"

"Not after morning." Jack shrugged, seeing how the Prime's optics glimmed. "What Raf told me.. the thing you ever said to her seemed to affect her condition. You should check on her." Jack sighed, waving him off. "If you don't find her, call me."

The bridge closed then, Optimus not giving Ratchet or Arcee time to talk him over as if 'She needs time', but quickly hurried out of the base. Amy was healing from her losses, but he giving her time to think it more?

I don't think so.

The best way to heal up, is to concentrate to the future. Think what good in life is right now, and what it will bring. Or what the lost person would've always wanted to do? They are things, that you should live on to. Or in Optimus' case, he had desided from the very spark of his that he'll bring peace back on Cybetron, for the remembrance of his lost comrades and friends. That was his goal in life, not until he had been full-filled his promises.

Amy..

Be alright.

~ Time skip ~

Optimus drove up to Amy's yard, flashing his holoform on as soon as his truck was shut down. He smashed his own door close and run to Amy's house front door, knocking it more than five times. He felt his breathing became anxious and unbearably odd, he didn't know what to expect. The clock was much, but still someone came to open a door for him.

It was Amy's mother, Julia.

"Orion." Julia whispered, checking around him was there anyone else with. Optimus nodded also in greeting manner, still not using to his 'Orion' name. "The clock's half past eleven.. what are you doing in here?"

"My apologies, ma'am.. but I wish to see Amy." Optimus' voice was pleading, and he was scared smally as Julia's eyes flashed oddly. "Please. It's urgent."

Julia sighed, grabbing a piece of paper from the table near the front door, handing it to Optimus. He took the paper almost immediately, reading what was written down onto it.