Ch. 32// Megatron's plans

-It is vain for the coward to flee; death follows close behind. You win only by defying.-

~~|||~~

Amy:

It's so..

Dark.

"About time. Lord Megatron--!"

Amy didn't know what to do as she saw bright light point directly down at her. It was so blinding, that it took sometime for her to recognize that beside her stood a Bot. Familiar Bot. But as soon as another one formed up into her view, the girl intended to back away and crawl back. But what she got; was for her hands to be tied by somekind of metal things. Locking the poor girl there.

"Enjoying your rest?" The all-too familiar 'Con questioned, earning a brief glare from the girl below him.

Megatron.

"Unhand me." Amy growled, trying to seem as a threat as she tried to get the chains off. "Now!"

"Fiesty, little one." Knockout grinned, watching as Amy kept struggling.

No.. I got fucking caught!

"I'm afraid your offer has officially been non-allocated." The Warlord stumbled other side of Amy's berth she was laying on, they staring deep at each of theirs souls. Megatron kept his pride by keeping his distance, but still enough close to notify Amy's every movement and reaction. "For you are, to carry my heir."

Amy widened her eyes slightly. Megatron noticed this, and watched as she looked down.

".. You're mistaking." Amy tried, once upon time relieved her voice didn't fail her. And she was still trying to process how in the hell he knew. "It may be obvious that I'm pregnant, but to another." The girl spit, not daring to bring Optimus' name up. Megatron might not know that they have a thing between them.

"Oh? Then explain me this--" Megatron brought his faceplate close, Amy closing her eyes then quickly in fear. With him, there was only bad memories. And now, she was yet again on his mercy. "How does the other fetus possess the same DNA as my original human form?" Amy's eyes narrowed, knowing they had done all kinds of test onto her by now. "That's what I thought."

Megatron stood up once more.

".. What are you planning to do to me?" Amy watched the monitors and all kinds of Cybetronian medical-aids in horror. Not wanting to know was some used for her.

"I believe you will soon find out." Knockout stated for Megatron, tapping down something for his datapad. Amy weren't satisfied by the answer, and narrowed her eyes.

"If you so insist to know--" The cuffs on Amy's arms and legs were suddenly moved, but only to be grabbed by claws. Once Megatron had her in his grasp, he stumbled to the monitor which Knockout was working on. "Show her."

"Yes, my liege." Knockout pressed few buttons, bringing up something onto the screen. Amy widened her eyes even more, Megatron clearly feeling how the girl tensed by it. "The Cybetronian prototypes you required." The Medic bowed, giving Megatron some space to step forward. But his optics remained to watch between his designed prototypes on the screen, and Amy.