Ch. 41// Project Predacon

-Anger is natural.
Grief is approapriate.
Healing is mandatory.
Restoration is possible.-

~~|||~~

Amy:

Amy stood by the huge doors, her arms crossed. Optimus right beside her. They both watched as into the base drove Agent Fowler with new type of truck, based for Optimus for his size. But right behind him drove in another soldier with the femme's vehicle mode; gray sports' car. This one was different also, with more metal surrounding it and more weaponizing spots.

Amy whistled by the sceen, grinning.

"I, like." Amy made it few steps forward, rounding the vehicle up. It was just so perfect for her, she holding her hip and looking at Optimus. "Yours ain't bad either."

"-- Prime, what we have here is an experimental all-terrain expediotinary fighting vehicle, designed by the finest engineers of our M.A.S.K devision." Agent Fowler said, Amy rubbing her optics in disbelief.

Why sudden speech, man?

"Thank you, Agent Fowler. This will most certainly do. However--" Optimus turned to Amy's form, with suspsicion. "The form you desided for Amy, is quite... wild." Amy's jaw dropped, as she crossed her arms firmly.

"You have speeder on the field, plus she has the skills." Agent Fowler pointed out, Amy pointing at him with 'agreed' face. "If she kicks Wheeljack's ass by bare punch, and manages to bring down your Second in Command... I believe she'll be fine. Besides you're there too." Agent Fowler stepped away and towards the platform, the soldiers remaining there to wait them to scan.

I really kicked Magnus' ass yesterday.

All of the Team Prime' members had been testing Amy's fighting skills on the field, if she was ready and able. Turned out that she had unbelievable timing with movement, and that her sensors pick up everything around her. Like a navigator. But her personality remained same, and she uses her holoform if she wants to see her human form... just in case.

"I am still against this." Optimus groaned as he scanned through his mode. Amy scoffed with grin, learning in time to use her Cybetronian body as she scanned. It was almost like looking into the distance and pressing a nerve-button down at same time. And zap; just like that. Amy had the cars' transformation in her processor. "I had to ask earlier, but where did the children go?" Optimus shaked his helm, adjusting for the new form.

"They went out with Smokescreen and Bumblebee, to find their vehicle-modes." Amy explained, tapping her helm as it started feeling like helmache. "They need Earth-based vehicle modes too, now if they're going to accompany us by some missions."

"Before I have tested are you ready and out for the field, you are not to leave the base." Optimus stood straight, looking at Amy with serious optics. "Understood?"

"Jeez, always nagging." Amy sighed, holding her hip. "You know what I'm capable of! Besides I'm not a fragile human anymore, big-rig. I'm able to look after myself." Amy tapped her chest, wanting to show with movement how she was into fighting. "I'm a Cybetronian, sweetie--" Amy came closer, placing her servo on Optimus' cheek as she started smiling wide. "Let me try. Give me a chance."

"... I am still testing you." Optimus groaned, but Amy was satisfied enough and leaped over, giving a kiss on his dentas quickly. But Optimus wasn't pleased by it, grabbing her servo and back as he kept staring at her. "All?" Amy rolled her optics, grinning. She leaned forward more but slower, now they both sharing a deep, passionate, and first kiss in such a long time. And first time in Amy's Cybetronian mode.