Ch. 30// Flying mind

-I'll dance with my demons.. and let them lead. But as soon as they think they're in charge, I'll make them bleed.-

~~|||~~

Amy:

"Screwdiver--" Amy required, until she had been given one. "Three screws, paper, and give me some high-patched oil."

"Amy, easy." Alex groaned, handing her what she needed. It was again her day at work, since it had been few days since Optimus' birthday-celebration. And Alex was worried of the pressure she put on her waist by laying on ground -on her back- and under a car, fixing a broken hand brake. "I will fire you if you keep this up." He added as Amy rolled little out, but only enough to grab one nut from ground and sending a glare towards Alex' direction.

Until she went back.

"I need to earn some money, genious. And these fellas has gone easy on me the whole day so stop worrying around!" Amy fuzzed, but growled as she felt how Alex pulled him out by the skateboard under her. "Alex--"

"Your phone, genious." Alex teased back, preferring to the vibrating phone lying on the working table. Amy had shut the voices off to avoid any distraction, but left a vibrating sound for the Bots' calls. "Pick it up, and I'll deal with this." Alex helped her up, tapping her stomach gently as with his strong body simply layed on the ground.

Amy knew there was no back at this, so she went for her phone. By picking it up, she saw it was Ratchet.

"Ratch? I'm tryin' to work--!"

"Shh, listen to me now." The medic shut her off, giving her time to groan and become uneasy. "It's about.. Optimus and others." The look Amy gave towards the ground was firm. She glanced back to make sure Alex weren't earsdropping, and knew it for sure as he yelled in pain.

"What about Optimus?" Amy quickly whispered, disappearing behind the workshop's corner as she paced little back and forth. "Don't tell me he's..?" The worst Amy could imagine by the lowness in his tone was that Optimus was dead, hurt-deadly, or something serious had happened.

"No.." Amy weren't 100% sure what that ment. "It is the best if you see him yourself."

"Give me a bridge, and I'll be there." Amy said, cutting the phone off as in mere seconds one opened up right in front of her. She almost jogged through, but slowed down as her babies didn't feel much of enjoying it. Neither did she actually. "What's going on-!?" Amy stopped on her spot, now staring right towards four Autobots, which just stood there unmoved. No life-movement, no optics flickering, nothing.

"Amy.. long time no see." Jack said while rubbing the back of his head, from the platform. The look he earned from her was filled with questions.

"Is he alive...?" Amy walked up to Optimus, poking his ped.

"He is, in stasis only." Ratchet reassured, checking his monitors up as Amy looked at him. "In fact they all are, caused by unknown electricity of the Decepticon warship."

Megatron again?

"Doc--" Agent Fowler formed up onto the platform, same as Miko, Jack and Rafael made it up beside Amy. "The 'Cons are crossing the Atlantic, making beeline for North America."