Ch. 37// Torn-apart

-If anything, our time apart brings my inner-demons back.-

~~|||~~

Amy:

... Flying Unicorns?

"... You are awake."

There was silence followed by the three single worlds, everything else was just still blurry for Amy. It was hard to think, painful to move, and impossible to feel. It was like a single-minded catastrophy circling around her, giving her no self-concious to think. And that was exactly the reason Amy didn't firstly recognize the voice, or the surroundings around her.

"... Rat-chet." Amy had dry throat. It took more than a minute for her, but the medic beneath her gave all time she needed. In the end, he needed to tell her something. For Amy's surroundings; she was laying on the backseat, her body crumpy to move a single arm, as she remained on her side. Lesser pain, worser headache. "... Why we're...?"

"On the move?" Ratchet gave her help, knowing himself that Amy could hear him driving. This was simple. But not for him to explain it to her. "Mostly the reason is because we're now haunted and chased by the Decepticons... since they managed to locate our base."

Amy remained silent for second.

"... W-hen?"

"Can't be told. What is now important for you to stop asking further questions and rest--" Amy looked down to feel her bump, not firstly remembering the fact that she was pregnant. "When Starscream exposed you out and into our atmostphere, it still remains as mystery for us that how you survived."

... Now I remember.

Colliding with the ground was one thing, but the followed pressure of the air, gravity of the ground and toxic of the atmostphere was much different of Earth. Much more stronger, deadlier, and odd. That was probably the only word Amy could describe such action, of being exposed to it. Odd.

".. Is everyone with?" Amy required, intending to stand up until the pain her arm caused was far too unbearable to take, so she layed back down with scoff. "Fuck... how'd you even manage to keep me alive? The pain's freaking unbearable..." Amy saw Ratchet's holoform which he had activated few seconds ago just remain still. No sign, or even able to talk. "... Is there something else I need to know, Ratch?"

... It was time to tell.

"Amy-- after Optimus and others retrieved your liveless body back to base with Jack, Miko and Raf in those pods... you were barely breathing." Amy were listening... carefully. "Jack had managed to stabelize your heart just in time and as for miracle, your both unborn children seems to live also. It was a wake-up call for all of us."

"... Wake-up call?" Amy asked, now starting to raise up slowly, but surely.

"It would be just too dangerous for you to carry your sparklings near us, look where it has brought us!" Ratchet glanced back at her, watching as she gritted her teeth tightely together and looked down. "So, for all of us to remain alive and to get you proper rest... we split up."

"Split up!?" Amy asked. "-- Around the country?"

"Around the globe, on other side of the world as near the Jasper, Nevada; it's challenging even for the Decepticons to locate us." Amy scoffed, finally able to sit up and turn to lean her back to the seat. Her blood started to stream much better also. "... It was for Optimus to deside. Not for us."