Ch. 36// Darkest Hour

-Taken again?
No.
Kidnapped, and used.

~~|||~~

Amy:

How HARD it can be for a single-minded Prime to answer. For. My. Call!!!

Amy throwed her phone away with force, but flinched of the sudden pain again hit on her back. This didn't stop her from getting up though and heading out of her hospital room. As soon as she opened her eyes, all she saw she was in a familiar room, all hooked up into machines and breathing devices. Ratchet should've had him all surgerized, right? And Amy remembered very well that Starscream took the Omega keys, left her in a dying state and took off. Then... she guessed Optimus reassured her while Ratchet was having a surgery on her.

They left me into a hospital!

"Fuck..." Amy took her phone, cursing quietly as she bended down to reach to tear patches off. Once done with that, she stole a white top, and army trousers just laying on one chair and put them on. Her pregnancy was now more than on and showing, but it wouldn't be that suspsicious. Than again, it was not her first time to escape from the hospital.

Amy opened the hospital room, stepping out and heading towards the elevators.

Fuck the stairs, my back's hurting.

Luckily the wounds on Amy's back had been somehow sealed by burning, to stop the final blood-stream. It will leave scars, but the point is that she lives.

"When I get my hands on you Screamer..."

Amy entered one elevator, pressing the first button and leaning back. Into the elevator came one old man, and a child with mother. Amy simply ignored them, looking herself from mirror. Her bump was humongous, and it was still maybe one and half month to go.

"On which week are you?" Until the Mother of the child asked with sheepish smile, Amy locking her eyes with hers. "You have... quite huge."

"Oh, 42... and I have twins coming." Amy stated akwardly, watching as the elevator was only on 7th point.

Come on, come on, come on..

"Congratulations! Iris here is only four years old, but still bit of a challenge." The Mother stated, Amy watching down towards the little girl. "I'm a single parent.. the Dad's still around?"

"Y-yeah... quite excited." Amy said with nervous smile.

I will be thrilled also to see Optimus.

"Huh? Aren't you lucky." The woman sighed in defense. "Iris' dad left us like garbage as he found a better area for live, but I have my whole family here. I couldn't leave... and in the end I found him cheating on me." Amy almost ignored her, until realized herself something. "Always when the opportunity comes... men crawl away."

If Optimus and others do restore Cybetron... will they leave?

Amy's eyes widened up.