Ch. 15// Relationship

-I fell in love with you, because you loved me when I couldn't love myself.-

~~|||~~

Amy

So.. hot!

Amy struggled to breath normally and felt odd right first thing on the morning, she just had to open her eyes. By looking around her, she checked she was in her room, good. Then she put on a nod that she had her pillows under her head and cover on her, that couldn't be the case. But the arms wrapped around her waist surely couldn't be the cause.

.. Wait what?

Amy looked over her shoulder back at Optimus, who still was sleeping. By seeing his bare chest and feeling his arms around her, Amy almost panicked until she remembered. Last night.. was all on them two. Who knew that the Prime could be so gentle, but still a beast in bed?

Amy blushed of the idea, looking under her cover to see herself naked also.

Yup, definitely not a dream.

Amy's stomach growled, meaning that she was hungry. By slowly breaking free from Optimus she wrapped the cover on her naked body as she leaned forward towards Optimus.

"Wakey, wakey-" Amy grinned, kissing Optimus' cheek as he moved once. "I'll make some breakfast, keep dreaming." Amy reassured then heading out of the bedroom and closing the door behind her. When out of the room, and rest of the house empty, Amy now seemed to panic. "Holy shit, holy shit, holy shit!" Amy said quietly, making her way over to washroom as she took some clothes with her. Some scretchy clothes. "Ratchet's so gonna have my head.." She added with groan, but felt like needing a bathroom. "And I just fucked Prime, no panic-" Amy whispered to herself, closing her bathroom's door and heading firstly to toilet. After that one, she looked at her naked body from window. By touching some of the bite marks Optimus had made, all she could think of was their hot and tense last time.

"I'm not a virgin.. cool." Amy said, starting to pull her bra and underwear on. Her thighs hurted little.. Optimus could be lovely rough also. "And I'm speaking to myself, how odd." She laughed, pulling a top on her same as she pulled her red/white pyjama shorts on. "... But it was so.." Amy looked at herself once more from the window, reaching up to touch her own lips. "Pleasuring."

Please Dad or Praxe.. don't be looking at me right now!

Amy sighed, grabbing the cover with her as she exited her washroom.

Heading to kitchen.

What.. to cook?

Amy searched through the closets, until had a beautiful idea. To make a large breakfast now as Optimus and their night seemed to be quite great, and she wanted to reward him. By getting some bread they bought last night, some eggs from fridge also, same as becon, butter, cucumber some sausages and milk putting on table, she started the oven up. By getting a frying pan and pouring some butter on it, she also drank some milk in between until got to fry some eggs.

"Good morning, beautiful-" Arms wrapped around Amy as she earned a kiss on her cheek, which caused her to grin. She turned around with a spatula in her grasp, reaching her arms up to Optimus' shoulders. Hugging and swinging there. "You slept well?"