Ch. 33// Smokescreen

-The most important skill for a new recruit in war will be the ability to learn.-

~~|||~~

Optimus:

"... Stop staring at me."

The Prime's charge demanded, giving a brief scoff as Optimus continued his work again with the Iacon database. It was not his fault that Amy had been more in pain for the past few days. He just wanted to see was she making okay with the unborn children, Megatron's encountering, her depression, her homesickness and with her eating. There had been resently more signs of them coming back, and Optimus was enough busy to just be as the Leader of the Autobots and concentrate to win the war, but at same time trying to protect and keep his carrying Sparkmate hidden, away from the Decepticons and especially from Megatron's grasp. Now when he intends to turn Amy and their children as Cybetronians.

Optimus if anyone, couldn't absolutely in any means nesecarry accept that.

Amy turned again to the book resting on her lap. Not really into reading, neither in a mood.

"-- The tap dancing monkey strikes again." Amy saw Jack and Rafael clap their hands as they once more replaced Bumblebee's picture out of the web. Replacing it with a dancing monkey. Amy chuckled, changing her book's page.

"Bumblebee sightings on the world- wide web is not laughing matter." Ratchet stated yet again, ruining the fun atmostphere there was seconds ago.

".. 8.. 9.."

"Ugh, why can't I just drive from now on?" Bulkhead groaned, he had woken up almost immediately since Miko's and Wheeljack's little 'revenge' trip, when Miko let her quitar hear around the main hanger.

"Because your legs will atrophy if you choose not to use them." Ratchet stated, turning towards the excercising Miko and Bulkhead. The wrecker have grunts at this, both of them once more starting to do their practise.

"Wait--" Amy begun, stopping Rafael who was scrolling down on the page beside her on the couch. She lent her book down on the table, sitting more forward as she leaned closer. "What's that?" Rafael took it open, then zoomed and bam. There seemed to be somekind of box-thingie.

"A Cybetronian escape pod?" Rafael questioned, earning even the Prime's attention by this.

"Here in Earth's atmostphere?" Ratchet asked, his hopes high up. Rafael tapped few times, until connecting his computer to Ratchet's monitors and showed the picture.

"Autobot or Decepticon?" Arcee came out of nowhere, wanting to know which sider it was.

"Impossible to tell, given the image resolution." Ratchet said, not managing to zoom this time.

Damn, I'm good.

"In any event, this merits investigation." Optimus reported, watching the screen also.

"Could be a trap and we're down one Bot." Arcee was serious. "Should we reach out to Wheeljack?"

"I can hear you!" Bulkhead yelled as Amy, along with Jack and Rafael stood up and walked over to the railing. This time, Amy didn't feel quite the desire of accompanying Optimus and others.

"I don't care if Bulkhead isn't combat-ready." Ratchet said. "After that revenge stunt he pulled with Miko he can stay rogue."

"Autobot may be in disstress, Ratchet--" Optimus turned around. "Bring your medical-kit."