Ch. 22// Broken

-Life hurts a lot more than death.-

~~|||~~

Optimus:

"Optimus! This is not how you're ment to take care of the children!" June yelled out loud, startling everyone in the room.

Optimus had hard time himself to understand what the girl in his arms just had told. About Megatron. And his time shared with Amy. It was far beyond his reach that the Warlord was capable of such intimating thing. With a human.

"June, please--"

"No! Rape is a serious crime!" June interrupted Ratchet, pointing her finger straight towards the medic. "Amy's not even adult yet!"

"Two monts then she is.." Arcee groaned, but felt anger boil inside her also about Megatron. She looked down at Amy with sorrowful optics. "It's odd, concidering that she's just a human."

"And againts the rules!" June protested, glaring up at Arcee until she walked up to Optimus and Amy. The teenage girl had stayed out of their argument for so long. "I need you to be checked out, Amy. If there would be more serious wounds on you. Come." She affored her hand to her, but narrowed her eyes as Amy shaked her head and grabbed firm hold of Optimus. Burrying her head against his chest. "Look, Optimus! She doesn't even trust her own kind in a situation like this." Amy furrowed her brows, bad time.

"Mom, he's Amy's guardian--"

"You remain out of this!" June interrupted Jack also, once more looking down at Optimus. "If you care about her, if there's the slightest chance you care about any of the children in here, you let her and them come with me."

".. Shut up."

The room fell silent as Amy growled the next two words before Optimus would say a thing. The Prime also looked down to see Amy glaring up at June, her eyes burning of anger and tears.

"Do you know a thing he has done for me?" Amy continued, until she tried to stood up, but Optimus helped her for support. "If I would've been with my own kind as you so badly prefer us to be so much better than them. I'm afraid that's where you're badly wrong." Amy pointed up at Arcee. "She has kept your son safe for so long before you even knew about their excistence! They have saved one country almost to be blowen apart, and just recently our whole world!"

"Amy--" Optimus pleaded, feeling how her yelling caused pain for her tired throat. But the girl continued, still getting some information to the nurse Darby's head.

"Humankind is much lower compared to them, June. Look around you--" Amy gave her the chance to do so, which she carefully did. "Even for such big bots, have they ever tried to kill us? No. And for us, yeah. Maybe.. maybe we are just trying to defend ourselves, but we should start learning already." Amy looked down. "Even though I had been used once.. I still live."

"Amy.. that's exactly what a victim thinks--" June froze of the try to approach her, as the girl made up a deadly glare once more. "... But yeah. I know. It still doesn't mean I stop caring about each of you, always something goes wrong."

Amy looked down, starting to make her way towards the stairs. Optimus carefully following behind.

".. Karma is a bitch."