Ch. 23// Missing T-Cog

-Accidents hurt, safety not.-

~~||~~

Amy:

"You can fix Bee.. can't you?"

Amy remained silent and deeply sorrowful to the team's scout, who recently lost his way to transform. When Bulkhead found him unconcious and woke him up... there was nothing to do. Rafael if anyone, was sad about hearing this.

Amy watched from Optimus' shoulder towards the scout, who stood to sit up.

"Bumblebee was hit pretty hard, the sun-blast might have damaged his T-cog." Ratchet spoke up, shutting down his scanner as he explored the countless possibilities what was wrong with Bumblebee.

"Is that a like.. T-bone?" Miko questioned, holding her chin up.

"Not exactly." Arcee corrected quickly, earning the children's attention. "It's the orga-metal which allows us to scan vehicles and transform." She explained, Amy looking down at Bumblebee.

Beep.

"--By the Allspark." Ratchet gasped as soon as there was a beep noice as he did his search once more, his scanner taking a nod on to something. "Bumblebee's T-cog isn't damaged.. it's missing." He looked at Optimus and Amy, both of theirs eyes widening up.

Like everyone's in the room.

"But the Decepticons transform too, why would they steal that?" Jack asked, reminding Amy once more of the specific person.

"Megatron may be known as 'raising zombies', but he is no cold." The medic and the Prime looked Amy's expression, who only had her arms crossed as she stared the ground.

"So if Megatron wasn't behind this.. then who was?" Amy required, feeling sick of bringing the name up but knew she had to start letting go. After all it had been two weeks already since of it. And this was new problem they were solving.

".. The ones who catalized Breakdown." Bulkhead started, exhanging looks with Arcee.

"And tried to cut me." Arcee protested also..

One and only:

"M.E.C.H." Ratchet groaned, looking at Optimus. "And it would appear that their knowledge of Cybetronian bio-tech has grown much more physticated."

"But why would they want Bumblebee's part?" Rafael demanded, wanting a straight answer.

Bumblebee beeped something almost in defense sound, standing to stood up. He still continued and tried to walk past Optimus, who stopped him.

"Bumblebee, please--" Optimus begun, earning the scout's attention. "You are not presently equepment, to handle this." He tried, and had him somehow convinced as he beeped something as an answer. "You are mistaken, my friend. I do know what it's like to loose a vital part of yourself, and as for result--" The Prime looked at Amy who slipped little, before the girl had once more tight grib of him. "I know the value of putting once faith into the strenght of those around you." Amy narrowed her brows bit, watching the sad scout. "I vow to do everything in our power, to make you whole again."