Ch. 25// Loose Cannons

-It was like explosions of bullshit.-

~~|||~~

Amy:

"PRIME!"

Everyone looked up at the screen, watching now somehow pissed Agent Fowler.

"What in blazes are your people doing out here!?" He continued, Amy had to rub her ear as Optimus continued to watch the angry Agent. "We had an agreement-- no collateral damage!"

Optimus' optics widened slightly, he looking down at his team, same as Amy sitting on his shoulder.

"I am sorry, Agent Fowler, but all Autobots are present and accounted for."

"Then explain why I'm receiving reports of two jumbo-size bots mixing it up 20 miles outside Omaha." The Agent demanded.

"Decepticons?" Amy asked.

"There has been plenty of infighting lately." Arcee replied, keeping her arms firmly crossed. "Megatron can't seem to keep his ranks in line." She grinned, which Amy replied also.

Even though being raped by the devil, and almost killed by him, Amy remained positive. She acted normal till to the point everyone were asking about it. That was when she was like a timing bomb. Even Optimus had kept his distance, but never left her alone. The Prime was shocked how cool she was with him. How relaxed she took the things in.

"Well, I'm just arriving on the scene." Agent Fowler informed, until the screen shifted. "Have a look." The radar beeped, locking on to one Cybetronian outside.

"I don't know-- paint job beside it can't be Skyquake." Bulkhead said, Amy flinched of the memory of the zombie titan. Shadowzone.. what a trip. "You and Optimus pounded him into the ground."

"Before Starscream yanked him back out as some kind of undead terrorcon." Arcee corrected.

"Gladly remember that!" Amy pointed out, looking the Cybetronian more closely then. "But the question still stands.. who's the dance partner?" She asked sarcastically.

The screen moved, revealing somekind of alien space-ship as behind it stood someone. It looked so familiar. The radar beeped once more, closering the view of their point.

"By the Allspark--" Ratchet said, their eyes widened slightly to recognize the person. "It is one of ours."

"Wheeljack." Bulkhead gasped. Amy told she knew the Bot! "Haha, Jackie's back!" He hit Ratchet, Arcee and Bumblebee's back, each of them taking step forward.

Trouble coming.

"I don't care if Abraham Lincoln's back! We have to contain this situation before we all wind up on the 11.00 news!"

"Hold your horsers!" Amy groaned as Optimus put her down on the platform. But when he made an ordering look almost to her, the girl only sighed in defense. "Ground-bridge coming.." She walked up to the ground bridge controls, opening a bridge for Bulkhead, Bee, Optimus and Arcee. They left the base running, leaving Amy and Ratchet to remain in the base. "Ugh.." Amy cringed to sat down, holding her head with her hand.