Ch. 10// Shadowzone

-Sometimes you have to go through darkness to get to the light.-

~~|||~~

Optimus:

"Optimus-"

Amy's, along with her three other friends' head turned to look towards Ratchet, especially Optimus and his team. He walked up to his old friend.

"I'm detecting a huge amount of Dark energon." Ratchet stated sternly, tapping his computer something.

"Megatron..." Was Optimus' statement. Amy stood up from her place, walking past the drawing Miko who clearly was drawing Megatron and Optimus there, fighting. Amy replaced her place to stand near the way down, watching Optimus who turned to his team. "Megatron has barely emerged from stasis, and it would seem he's already making up for his lost time-" His servo clintched to fist, Amy watching it with narrowed eyes. "Bulkhead, Bumblebee, Ratchet, prepare to roll out."

Amy's eyebrow couldn't be higher.

"Me?" Ratchet questioned also, and had to turn look up at his Leader.

"If we are dealing with Dark energon, I might require your experties, Arcee-" Optimus was saying, but Arcee was faster.

"Bridge-operator, got it."

"Go get them, Bulkhead. Bring the heart."

Jack, Rafael and Amy turned to look at Miko. How was she so calm? Usually she complains about wanting to go with them, but this..

"That's not like Miko don't want to go.." Jack whispered to Rafael, but even Amy and Miko heard it.

"She's definitely up to something." Rafael replied, but Amy's attention got the opened bridge. If Dark energon wouldn't be what they're dealing with she would've asked to tag along, but by witnessing it's power to wake Megatron's liveless body up.. she desided to remain still this time.

Every single one of the bots transformed, eventually droving through. Amy sighed, turning to prepare to wait once more for his Guardian to make it back to base. But, as Miko launched towards the stairs, Amy was quickly on her heels. She saw that face.. that curious face of hers, which didn't promise any good.

"Making a break!" Jack said, trying to run after the two girls but trimped into some boxes, but was quickly up on his feet.

Miko ran and ran jumping the stairs down, until she made it to the ground, Amy quickly right behind her. At running she might be faster than them, but in physical consition.. nahh. Miko launched towards the bridge, three people on her heels. And Arcee didn't notice anything.

Just right before the bridge Amy had grip of Miko's arm, she slowing both of them down.

"It's not safe!" Amy protested.

"I'm not gonna miss my first zombie-countdown go down!" Miko yelled back, brushing Amy's hand away and running through the bridge.

"Miko!" Jack groaned, he and Amy running quickly through the bridge. Now, forgetting everything they promised for Optimus: Do not, leave the Ground-bridge without any bot with.

Miko jumped out, having Amy once more trying to grab her hand and pull her quickly back to the bridge but failed. Miko ran a hill up all the way until she stopped, Jack, Amy and Rafael following her.

Amy's eyes widened to watch the sceneario below them.

"That's not Megatron." Bulkhead's voice stated sternly, Amy staring the Con right in front of their bots. Who was he? Why was he glowing, from middle of his chest?