Ch. 5// Scraplets

-Don't be scared to be.-

~~|||~~

Amy:

Driving to base in Bulkhead with Jack sure was another experience to Amy. Same as the one that Optimus couldn't get her, because he had to remain in base to insure the safety of somekind of 'arctic find'.

I bet that was a lie!

After passing the doors and Bulkhead finally slowed to stop, Amy noticed the standing pair of Arcee and Optimus.

Same as the opened bridge.

"Miss us, Doc bot?" Miko was first to speak up, the Cybetronians behind all of them transforming as everyone was out. Ratchet groaned immediately, turning to Optimus.

"Shouldn't they be in school?"

"On Saturday? We have the whole weekend off, to spend with you." Miko was even meanier, Amy grinned smally of the sigh Ratchet gave to her.

Amy walked then towards Optimus for an answer.

"I wasn't expecting a car-pool, what gives Arcee?" Jack was faster to ask, Amy crossing her arms then. Optimus looked down at her, his optics blank.

"Thack, Team Jack, it's my time for exploration duty." Arcee stated, Amy giving Optimus raised eyebrow, who replied it also. Both of them staring at each other.

"Ah, too bad-" Jack crossed his arms. "It's a beautiful day for a ride, wouldn't you feel guilty for leaving me indoors?" He tried, Arcee grinning smally.

"Arctic exploration duty."

"Indoors where's warm." Jack said, walking after Miko and over to the platform. Amy and Optimus still continuing their stare, until Amy gave up with sigh and stumbled after Jack.

"We, have a chat after your mission!" Amy warned, Optimus looking after her. She sat down on Jack, leaving him to gasp under her.

"Get off of me!"

"No can do. I'm older, buddy."

"The arctic? I've always wanted to see snow!" Amy turned to look at Raf, who spoke now with Optimus.

"I would invite you to join us, Rafael, but the conditions are much too extreme-" His palm crushed little, Amy rolling her eyes. Scaring little kids, please. "Even for we, Autobots."

"I, understand." Raf said, smiling smally.

At that Optimus and Arcee turned, but stopped.

"But, I will bring you back a snowball." Optimus stated then, Amy sighing in defense on the platform.

He has time for Raf, but not to me!

"That would be awesome!" Raf squealed, he and Amy watching how Optimus and Arcee then stumbled through the bridge. It closing back almost immediately.

"Transport complete-" Amy never intended to hear Ratchet after that, but concentrated to watch as Miko and Jack approached her. "By the Allspark!"