Ch. 21// Orion Pax|Optimus Prime

-Life is hard. After all, it kills you.-

~~|||~~

Amy:

-Did you ever hear what I told you?

-Did you ever read what I wrote you?

-Did you ever listen to what we play?

-Did you ever let in what the world said?

-Did we get this far just to feel your hate?

-Did we play to become only pawns in a game?

Amy's eyes barely opened up.

-How blind can you be? Don't you see

-You chose the long road, but we'll be waiting.

Amy's head turned towards her living room's table, slowly reaching up to her almost broken phone. Which still rang. Playing her favorite song.

-Bye bye beautiful!

-Bye bye beautiful!

Amy opened the phone slowly up, bringing it close to her ear. Everything was so fuzzy to her, almost like she had been drugged and she was having hard time to remember a thing.

".. Hello?"

"Amy! For Primus' sake I've tried to contact to you the whole morning!: It was Ratchet, who had maybe the relievest sigh of all time. Amy slowly sit up on the sofa she had slept few minutes ago, rubbing her tired eyes. "Are you okay?"

"I'm.. not certain." Amy sighed, closing her eyes for a moment. "Why you called..?" She almost fell asleep, her head already going towards the pillow under her.

"Because it's about Optimus."

Amy's eyes opened up slowly, her back having bad pain as she rubbed one spot.

"What about him? You found him?" Amy stood up and questioned rather quickly, until she stopped to see herself all naked. "--The fuck?"

"Better, Jack's getting the Vector Sigma with Arcee." When Amy saw her undewear on ground.. the memories of last night started to fill her head rather quickly. "If you'd like I can bridge you back to base.. you slept right?"

... No.

"R-Ratchet.." Amy begun, looking quickly around her to see no one near, same as she quickly took her blanket and covered herself up. Running to her bedroom. "L-last night--" Amy's voice trembled with scaring manner, on other side Ratchet could hear it almost immediately. "Here was.. here was..!" Amy couldn't get the name out of her throat as she was dressing herself quickly up to cover her body, shaking of yesterday's events.

"Who, Amy.. who came?"

.

.

.

"... Megatron."