Ch. 17// Unicron Pt.1

-Yeah, she's smiling.
But don't let that fool you,
Look into her eyes:
She's breaking inside.-

~~|||~~

Amy:

"What have you learned, Prime? And you better not bull-smoke my-" Agent Fowler, remained quiet after seeing June there. "Oh, Miss Darby. What a nice surprise." He quickly stated, which Amy giggled at.

"Special-agent William Fowler." June also greeted, until Amy turned to Ratchet with Rafael standing beside her.

Bumblebee had rescued them just in time, before they were swallowen by a tornado, and he had brought them back to base. Seconds later, everyone were watching still the news as Agent Fowler had came in.

"We've learned this-" Ratchet begun, as Amy sat to sit on the railing. Optimus remaining close to her. "As with the so called 'magma' from the volcano, these earthquakes orriginated far from the Earth's crost, from the very centre of the Earth's core, in fact."

"Earthquakes don't start there.. do they?" Fowler protested, Amy swing her legs around.

"Tiny tremers rising and falling in a consisitant patter, almost like..." Ratchet begun, glimming his optics little between the two lines which now remained on the screens. "By the Allspark." He gasped. "If I confirt these datapoints to audiofiles.." He tapped down something, earning Amy to flinch little and exhange looks with Optimus. Remaining angry to him didn't bring anything else than trouble, and this was not the best time to it.

"What? What is it?" Fowler demanded.

"Listen." Ratchet ordered, small waves almost like was firstly hearing.

Until the waves connected to each other, the voice which followed afterwards caused everyone in the room widen up their eyes. Amy grabbed the railing even more furiosly, staring in disbelief at the screen, where now heard; a heart-beat.

.. What the hell?

"A cybetronian heartbeat?" Jack questioned, which Amy flinched about.

"How is that possible?" June demanded, her arms sternly crossed on her chest. "A heart pumps blood, there's nothing inside the Earth to pump, except-"

"Blood of Unicron." Amy, and Rafael said at same time, the realization hit both of their heads at same time.

"... Okay hold on-" Miko said, rubbing her hands on each other, earning everyone's attention. "You mean something's living down there?" She preferred to the ground below them. "Inside our planet!"

"I fear that the Earth's very core is not compraids of magma, as your scientists has suggested. But, of Dark energon." Optimus spoke up, glancing at a time each of the humans.

"And if we're here in the spark, then Unicron really is the rising darkness which the profecy has told.." Ratchet said, holding his chin up deep in though.

"So, how do we stop it?" Amy questioned nextly, not wanting her family, relatives, friends and over all humankind of be perished by a creature living in middle of their planet. That would be crazy.

"And for rising?" Agent Fowler added.

"That I'm afraid, was not for told." Optimus shaked his helm sadly, Amy widened her eyes.