Ch. 11// Rock bottom, Megatron

-If you want to be strong, learn how to fight alone.-

~~|||~~

Amy:

"We're supposed to be in a rock concert, all I'm seeing is.. rock!" Miko groaned in annoy, crossing her arms. Amy chuckled, scretching hers in the process of yawning.

"Hey, don't start, this is my first mission in three weeks Miko! I'm glad that Jack's sick and Optimus even let me to come." Amy sighed in defense, remembering the argue she and Optimus shared as she wanted to go with Bulkhead, Arcee and Miko on this mission. He was sadly busy, and Ratchet didn't want him to spent so much time with me.

Is he jeaulous.. I should ask that sometimes.

"Do you know, how long I've waited to see Slashmonkey?" Amy hummed to Miko's question, not even bothering to answer. "Forever! And it's their only U.S date!" She groaned, crossing her arms up.

Well, the times had been quite busy as Optimus says. Lots had happened just right in three weeks; Silas was new thing for Amy same as the Relics Decepticons and Autobots are now collecting. Oh, and Jack's Mother knows about them, how crazy!? Amy almost didn't keep up, nor with the words that Optimus says to her. It must be difficult for him to keep Amy company and work as a Prime.. which was one reason Amy came with Arcee, Bulkhead and Miko.

"That's a shock." Amy murmured, even though she loved rock, not just Slashmonkey.

"By all appearances the mine's been stripped." Arcee's voice stated then, Amy and Miko turning to see her and Bulkhead exiting the cave they had been a while.

"I'm getting a signal, it's faint, but it's definitely energon." Bulkhead added to her sentence, Miko grinned as she looked at Amy.

"Miko, no." Amy groaned, but only watched as she jumped down.

"Doesn't make any sense, this operation has been abandoned four maybe five years, and Decepticons never leave energon behind." Arcee groaned, not processing this.

"Umm.. guys." Amy called, earning both of the bots' attention. Her finger pointed straight towards the cave, where they could see Miko running into the cave.

"Cool!"

"She went in, unbelievable." Arcee sighed, Bulkhead sharing the same idea also.

"Really? Have you met her?" Amy questioned rather annoyed, Bulkhead sighed by it.

"Miko, get back here!" Until he ran after her, leaving the two girls behind. Arcee walked up beside Amy, who looked up at her.

"It would be kinda interesting to see, you know, if it were-"

"Safe?" Arcee ended her sentence, looking down at her seriosly. "The stripped mind could be unstable, Amy. And Optimus' going to flay me alive if something goes wrong." Arcee said, but Amy quickly raised her arms up in defense.

"I promise to step lightly." Was her defend, which Arcee actually fell onto. The femme sighed, pointing down at her as they proceeded into the cave.

"Just, don't tell June."

June was like Mother to all of them, and surely looked after Amy also. June was also shocked to see Amy there in the Autobot base, the patient she healed to stand right there. June nearly killed Jack because of it.