Ch. 4// Team Prime

-I'm sad, but I smile. That's my life.-

~~|||~~

Optimus:

"WHO!?"

The Prime had to tilt his helm so his audioreceptors wouldn't shake more than 5 seconds, even though he was the bulkiest and tallest of them. The Team reacted just like he though, about Amy, and he knew more was coming.

"Optimus! Another human!?" Firstly Ratchet and Agent Fowler protested of having a fourth human, neither of them handling the three other one.

"A girl? Awesome!" Miko squealed, Arcee almost agreeing with her. It sure was lonely to be two of the only girls in base.

Jack and Rafael were happy, having fourth here would maybe even help them. How their journey had been rough, they could use an extra hand. Although, Jack was worried of her safety also.

"Beep, beeeep, beep, be-e-eeep!" (Having an older girl in here? Awesoooome~!) Bumblebee agreed almost immediately, Optimus gave to the scout a warming smile.

"With all due respect, Optimus, but do we have space in here? And who will look after her?" Bulkhead questioned then, not bothered about having a new human in there.

"Amy shall be my charge, if I, in some reason won't be in base, Ratchet shall look after her. This is important, my friends-" Optimus spoke up, giving sorrowful look to all of them. "She has been depressed, grieving about her lost Father and dear friend.. being also almost kidnapped today from the road must have affected on to her mentally also."

"Optimus, I have to ask, but-" Jack questioned, stepping little forward. "Amy Scarlet?.. Who was dumped from my class?"

Optimus' optics lighted up, his entire frame then kneeled down to be in some level with the human boy.

"He happened to be in your class?"

"Yeah, somehow tall, skinny, almost always black clothes, loves to be alone.. her hair was dryed unique from the tips and is into rock-"

"LIKES ROCK!?" Miko yelled out loud, running over to Jack. The boy hesitantly nodded, not knowing will Miko nextly punch him, kick him or throw something at him. "We're gonna be best mates!" Optimus made serios look to Miko, reminding who had she recently losted. "Oh- I mean.. friends."

Optimus nodded in agreement, standing once more up to remain the tallest of them.

"That's her."

"Optimus, how many times do I have to remind you that we're struggling now to keep the children hidden and safe. You are a Prime-" Ratchet said, stepping forward. "You can't watch over her all the time. Do we really need a depressed child in here?"

Optimus' brows narrowed, his helm turning to look down at the children. Seeing how they talked and argued now between each other made him think. Think, that this was what she needed. Something else to think for time being, an argue with Jack would be best start.

"I'm more than ready to face the consequences, my old friend. After seeing her current condition of committing almost suicide, made me want to change her.. to change her way to see the world." Optimus stated, hearing how Ratchet sighed in defense.

"Well, it's up to you Optimus." Arcee said, transforming herself into a motorcycle. "But I need to take Jack to school, now."

"I could always skip-" Jack's sentence was cut by Arcee's front wheel raising up off of the ground. "But I wouldn't want to miss my math class!" He yelled, not wanting to be savaged by Arcee and desided to listen to her. Like a big sister she sure was, so like a younger brother he jumped on her seat, put his helm on place and was ready.