Ch. 20// Unwelcomed 'guest'

-Crying is a way your eyes speak when your mouth can't explain how broken your heart is.-

~~|||~~

Amy:

No.

Amy took up another file and tapped down on the base's computer, growling by herself. She checked the area, where she also didn't find any sign of Nemesis.

No.

Amy throwed the file away and took as a pause small drink of her coffee, until she took another file and started tapping. This time there was maybe the slightest chance of it being there, but Ratchet's sensors didn't pick anything up.

Fuck.. just fuck!

Amy hit her fist to the table, interrupting the fighting June and Ratchet, who were talking of Jack being the only one who can restore Optimus' memory. And that might be so, but Optimus' memory would be useless if they don't know where the poor mech is.

"Amy, easy." Ratchet pleaded, he also noticed how the girl rubbed her eyes. Tiredly. "To make me feel better, when was the last time you slept?"

"Yesterday."

"Hours?"

"Six."

Ratchet sighed, noticing that she throwed her former file of countries' away and took another one, opening it wide as she started tapping. The growl her stomach made could echoe through the base, but she weren't troubled.

"And ate?"

"Ratchet, stop!" Amy yelled out loud, shutting June and arguing Jack also. They could see her eyes red from remaining awake, her eyebags black of all the rubbing, her skin looking pale as ever and more importantly.. her wrists on bruices and cuts for her anxioty. When she saw they remained quiet, she took another file. "I'm going to find him, okay? Just, shut up."

".. If I'll let you take the files with and continue your constant work at home-" Ratchet interrupted the girl's doing by shutting the computer, earning a deadly glare from the tired girl. "Promise me you'll get some sleep? We will find, Optimus. And when we do.. I believe that he can't wait to make up his lost time."

Amy frowned to some memories, ending up after some time sighing in defense.

".. If he still remembers me."

Amy sat up, having hard time to collect the remaining files as she was so tired to stay awake. But Jack gave her a hand with Miko, both of the teenagers smiling to her.

"Tell us, if you find anything." Jack added, helping Amy down the stairs with all the files. Amy yawned, tiredly nodding to him. "Oh, I'll make sure she makes it in her place.. I have shift anyway."

"Jackson Darby, our conservation haven't been talked over then!" June warned, as Ratchet opened a bridge up.

Jack gulped, walking through the bridge with Amy holding on onto him. Or more likely hanging onto him.