Chapter 57

"I knew they were going to win," I softly spoke to Haruhi, but all she did was nod her head and go back to work. "But, seriously," I now turned to Mori. "You need to put on a shirt."

If any more of the girls, or guys, giggle or drool, or or.... I clenched my jaw tightly together and tilted my head the side. 

"Takashi, please, put on a shirt." I rephrased it and smiled up at him. 

Mori looked down at me amused and lean forward so he could hover over me. Tucking a strand of my hair behind my ear he placed a kiss against my forehead. "Jealous?" 

Glaring at him he smirked. "A little less now, but yes. Now will you put on the shirt?" I asked pecking his lips. 

"Hn," Mori hummed as though debating whether to actually put a shirt back on or leave off to see what I would do. 

I leaned forward and placed a longer kiss on his lips. Brushing the tip of my nose against his I kissed just his bottom lip. "I love the view." I sighed placing my hands on his lower stomach. "But it's mine." My lips brushed across his. Every word I said brought me closer to him. 

"REFREASHING!!!!!" Misuzu gushed rushing up to us. 

I cleared my throat and looked away from both of them. 

Mori grabbed his shirt that was sitting on one of the chairs next to us and slid it over his shoulders. 

"I was originally coming over here to see if you would sing for everyone. Haruhi said it wasn't a good idea. BUUUT, you were such a good little singer when you were younger I thought 'why not?' Then imagine my surprise. Aika, actually, being close to someone besides her family. It's not only me eating it up. Look at the guests." She pointed over to everyone sitting in the lounge areas. 

I looked over to see everyone practically with heart eyes. 

"SOOOO, CUUUUTE!" they all gushed and to be honest it freaked me out.

I cleared my throat again and looked over to Misuzu, "I can't sing, Sorry." I smiled sheepishly. I don't think I've ever lied to Misuzu before. 

Misuzu frowned sticking her bottom lip out in a pout. "Hmm, well, that's alright. Though, I am curious." Misuzu leaned forward. "Does your dear father know of..." She looked between us with a smirk. What was it with people smirking today. "This?" 

"Yes." I stated bluntly making Misuzu ghost away. 

"How can this be? And he didn't tell me?"

I looked off to the side then back to Misuzu. "We were." I looked to Mori who was watching  me intently. "Having.. Problems? I told dad, he hasn't left the bathroom."

Misuzu clasped her hands together and smiled. "Thaaaat's why he was crying! All I got was mumbles." Misuzu glared at the tree next to us. "Something about love dying. Aika being alone for the rest of her life. Never being able to walk either of his daughters down the aisle. You know. The normal."

"I'm used to it," shrugging my shoulders I couldn't hold back the yawn that was to come. 

Mori placed him large hand on my shoulders and i looked back to see him close, but not fully against me. My question is, when did he get behind me?

Another thing was that my dad fully expected me to marry Mori, I mean..... I'm not apposed to the idea. I'm just not marriage material. I'm not girlfriends material either but he still seems to be staying. I know I shouldn't push him away. But at the same time there is a part of me that wonders how much he could see before he did start running. 

Everyone has a chapter they don't read out loud. But really, feels like half my damn book shouldn't be read out loud. 

"It's late.." I mumbled and Misuzu started nodding frantically. 

"Yes, yes, yes. You guys go on to bed--"

"You mean. Mori go to his family house, and I go up to bed?" I asked raising an eyebrow at her. 

Misuzu face turned red but that didn't stop her from talking. I don't think anything could keep her down for long. "Right, right. I assumed Mr. Morinozuka would be stay with you."

We both looked over to Mori who was just standing there listening to the conversation but also paying attention to Honey who was peaking out behind his long legs. 

Waving my hands I moved away from Mori. "One, I'll most likely stay in Haruhi's room. I don't know why you insisted on us having separate rooms. Two, I think Mori would be more comfortable keeping an eye on Honey, and in his own bed."

"Why don't you stay with us?" Honey asked getting excited. 

Was Mori really not going to say anything, at all? 

As though hearing my thoughts he placed a hand on my lower back. That wasn't him talking, but at least I knew he wasn't apposed to the idea. 

"I don't think-"

"What a wonderful idea!" Misuzu smiled clasping her hands together. 

"Shouldn't you be against that?" I asked confused. 

"Why would I be?" Misuzu looked confused

signalling to both Mori and myself with my hands, "Kids." I motioned to her. "Adult." Back to us. "Kids."

"Not like you guys haven't already," Misuzu nudged me a little bit and gave me a wink. "Done things." When she said this I could hear Mori choke a little. 

"Still a virgin, Aunt Misuzu." I mumbled but Misuzu didn't seem to hear me. 

"Then it's settled." Misuzu and Honey cheered.

"No." Mori and I said at the same time. We looked at each other, surprised. 

"No?" Honey asked clinging to my leg. "We could have so much fun. We could build a pillow fort!"

"Honey," I patted his head.

"She doesn't want to leave her sister," Mori said and i smiled to myself. "Not that big of deal," Mori mumbled pressing his lips to the side of my head. "I'll see you tomorrow anyways." He whispered just to me which made me smile even more. 

How did I ever get so lucky to end up with a guy like you?

Favorite Author?

Favorite Book, or Book series?