Chapter 36

Okay first i would like to give some shout outs to some of my reader first would be to RebelHeart2016 and FeliceAllen who had an one of the most interesting conversations on any of my stories, so thank you for that i actually decided to update today because you guys in general make a lot of comments on this story and this is a way for me to thank you the best way i know how. My second shout out goes to SenpaiPizza4life who not only writes funny comments but has the same name or nickname as the main character oc aika The next shout out goes to the main people who have corrected me either on spelling or about certain fact about the actual anime, so thank you.

Shout out to the people who made me laugh when i read their comments and just for commenting in general. This is just my quick way of saying thank you for all of your support and the many laughs i have gotten from all of you. and last but not least thank you for laughing at my jokes.... :) i'm glad some people think i'm funny. Anyways enjoy the chapter.
---Sammymbaker99

"Aika." Haruhi said once she saw me in the hall way leading to the dining room. She came over to me and wrapped me in a hug. I patted her on the back and then held her out in arms length to see what exactly she was wearing. It was a pink nightgown.

Oh right. Dad had packed for us. Great.

"Yours is Purple." Haruhi said reading my thoughts. I nodded my head and looked into the dinning room. Tamaki was sitting behind a pillar pouting. I glanced at the clock on the wall to see it had been in fact over 8 hours. I guess i was right again.

"So why is Tamaki upset now?" I asked and everyone glances over at me.

"You don't know?" Hikaru asked

"She was a sleep, remember Hikaru." Kaoru said and Hikaru nodded his head and both of them walked over to me.

They both wrapped an arm around me and pulled my over to sit in the chair right between them

"So this is what happened." They said together. "When you jumped in to safe Haruhi and pulled her to the surface tamaki had went into the water to carry her in."

"Tamaki start yelling at Haruhi about how she should have yelled for help and that she was just a girl taking on three guys and how she didn't have a chance." Hikaru said sitting on the arm rest to my right.

"Well kind of. There were a lot of words said and we just stood in the background. But anyways Haruhi got mad and stormed off to walk up with Mori-sempia who was carrying you." Kaoru said and sitting on the arm rest to my left.

"Speaking of which, are you alright? You have been out for quite a while." They both asked and leaned in the to peer down at me.

"I'm fine. Though thanks for asking." I said and they leaned back still watching me carefully.

"Mhm." They hummed. "There something off about you--"

"Leave her alone, Hikaru, Kaoru." Kyoya said adjusting his glasses and taking the seat next to Kaoru.

"They're fine kyoya, they're just curious." I said and Kyoya glanced at me making his glasses glaze over. The twins stuck out their tongues at kyoya and i hit both of them lightly on the back of the head. "Don't be rude." The twins reached up and patted the back of their heads.

They were still sitting on my arm rests so i placed my hands in my lap and looked across the table to see Haruhi sitting next to Tamaki, they were clearly ignoring each other. And i understand why both of them are mad. And i hate to agree with the big oof but Tamaki is kind of right. I'm not agreeing with him about how girls cant fight. More on the fact Haruhi should have asked for help instead of try to handle it pon her own. She knows she can always come to me about anything. She knows i will always protect her. She just needs to open her mouth and say something.