chapter 54

/\  /\  /\  Completely random has nothing to do with the chapter down below

Chapter 54

Should I bother getting into the drama of the everyday host club? Or should I eat this bagel?

I held the bagel in my hand and raised it in front of my face.

Child.... Or bagel?

Drama.... Or bagel?

Overdramatic Tamaki..... Or bagel?

Well that's settled. I brought the bagel closer to my face only to take a big bite out of it.

"I love you," I whispered to the bagel.

"If you loved it you wouldn't be eating it" haruhi said plopping down on the seat next to me.

"I don't know what youre talking about, I'm devouring with my love and affection." I shoved half of it in my mouth. "See?" I asked though it sounded more like 'she' from all the food in my mouth. I guess I'm not the lady type. ....... Tehehehe, lady type. See what I thought there. See brain, I can be funny.

"Whatever, Aika, just remember its your turn to watch the kirimi until we can finish transforming her brother into a less scaring version of himself... I sound crazy, this host club is making me go crazy." Haruhi said and started walking away from me. "One more thing, keep a careful eye on her, she can be a handful" haruhi warned and i prepared myself for the worst. There was no telling how a child would behave, you don't know how they were raised, or how the communicated with strangers, which is what I am to this girl. Shes just been told to wait in this room with me until they are done with there surprise. I'm sure the in reason she is listening is because tamaki, her big prince brother, told her too.

What I don't understand is why do I have to watch her? I'm not a big one on children and she doesn't know me. Most likely doesn't even know what I look like. Worst of all what if I do something on accident like say t wrong thing and she starts to cry. Or she falls down and I wouldn't know what to do. She could just fall over and break and I would just be standing here with no clue what to do.

Just as I was about to get up to tell haruhi I couldnt watch the girl I heard the door open.

The blonde little girl walked into the 3rd music room and looked around thoughtfully. When her eyes landed on me her face went from fear to excitement.

"Are you Aika? Big brother said you would be watching me and the one with glasses said you were the pretty one who sat in the corner most of the time. The tall one said you actually be sitting on one of the couches and something about beautiful, not pretty."

"You're Kirimi Nekozawa, correct?" I asked though I sort of knew who she was I had ran into her actual brother Umehito Nekozawa. I could tell by the way he hid from light he had photophobia, which is actually when you experience of discomfort or pain to the eyes due to light exposure or by presence of actual physical sensitivity of the eyes.

"That I am!" Kirimi cheered and rushed to sit next to me on the couch.

"I heard you called the Host Club "a reverse harem," surrounded by "debauchery" that.... Is quite the vocabulary you have..... Aren't you a little young to know those kind of words?"

"I have a higher education then most rich families. And call it as I see it" kirimi shrugged. I couldn't help but smile at this.

"So, tell me about yourself."

"OH! So I have my brother, who is amazing. I live in this really big house and sometimes I like to play with glitter so much of gets stuck in all of my clothes for weeks." She said excitedly. "Do you want to draw?" She paused to look around. " well I guess there is nothing to draw with"

I chuckled and grabbed my backpack from the ground only to pull out some color pencils and white paper. "Color whatever you want"

Kirimi smiled wide and took the items from my hands only to place them on the table in front of us and start drawing after whispering a soft thank you. I don't know about haruhi but she's not that bad.

Aye oh, sup, woot woot, this is a filler chapter as you can see because I am what you call, random finding motivation to try to write a chapter at midnight when my Brain is asleep, kind of person. But hey, I at least know what I'm going to write for the next chapter. So goodnight. Hope you enjoy the chapter

Question of the chapter.

Dream car?