Chapter 27

I was laying in bed with my eyes closed. Tomorrow would be Thursday. I had this weird feeling like something was going to happen. It could be the fact that haruhi said she wouldn't mind going to the beach.

Yes I like the beach as well.

But saying this to Tamaki when he is.... Well just saying anything to Tamaki about how you like something, he will do it. Yes it is a very kind thing to do.

But Tamaki.... He just has this way of going a little to far. Plus I checked the host club calender that is hidden in kyoya' s bag and it said that the host club would be going on a three day trip. It didn't say where but I had a pretty good guess.

Also. Haruhi has been extra happy lately. Like really really happy. It started on Wednesday, she would randomly walk up to me and pat me on the back with this grin on her face while glancing back at the twins and kyoya.

Besides that things have been normal. Well normal for the host club. I did my regular act in front of the fan girls and then went on with class. Though the more and more I am with Mori it seems as though we aren't acting.... I know I know. He doesn't feel the same. He's a host. Why would he have feelings for me when he could have any other girl in the world. I mean all of you people would date Mori in a heart beat. So what makes me any different from the rest of the girls?

Oh right.

-The fact my sister broke an expensive vase and had to become part of the host club to pay off her debt.

-Which meant I would be hanging out there until she was done for the day.

-I was moved to his class after being placed in the wrong one.

-The dance, which lead to the interesting conversation where he actually talked.

-Then renge came into the picture and told Mori and me that we would be shooting a shoot together where we kiss because his character had a big crush on my character.

-The fan girls loved it and then kyoya said, well actually it was Tamaki but same thing, that we would be putting on the little act for the fan girls.

-Even though I kind of had feelings on him before that.

-Then. THEN. we had to start putting on the act during class. BUT it never felt like an act.

For example when he tied my hair back. When he would touch my arms softly and let me sleep on his shoulder. Or the fact that he didn't even hesitate to get closer to me.

Or the fact I had that very real dream not to long ago.

Poke.

I felt haruhi poke my cheek which snapped me out of my thoughts and I opened my eyes.

Poke.

"Yes haruhi?" I asked tiredly with half open eyes. I turned on my side to look and her and she smiled at me.

"Thank you." She said and I gave her a confused look.

"For what?" I asked raising my eyebrows just slightly. I don't know if they even moved. I was so tired I didn't even notice.

"Because of your stubbornness I have cut my debt in half."

"What?" I asked even more confused. I reached one hand up and rubbed my eyes with the back of my hand.

"I made a bet with kyoya, hikaru, and kaoru. I said you would end up with Mori until at least a week had passed. The other two said 3 or 4 days. So I win."

"But I'm not with mori."

"Yes but anything over a week would still means I win. So you can make out with his face now." Haruhi said and I couldn't really take this seriously at the moment. I glanced over at the alarm clock to see it was 10 minutes passed midnight.

"It's to early for this, sh*t. Good, whatever it is, Haruhi. Now go back to sleep."

"So you're not mad. Upset. Going to attack me at random moments?"

"Well if you keep talking I might think about it." I grumbled.

She was silent and I glanced over at her to see she was now finally going to sleep.

I closed my eyes as well and soon fell into a deep sleep.

Beep beep beep beep beep.

"Hit it." I mumbled into the pillow. I could feel haruhi reach over and hit the snooze button.

"We have a three day weekend tomorrow." Haruhi said and I rolled over to look at her.

"The host club has something planned. So don't get comfy." I said and then stood up from my bed. Walking over to my closet I grabbed the first thing I saw and put it on. T-shirt and shorts it is.
Haruhi got up from bed and that's when I walked out of our room.

I could tell that today was going to be a long day. And I'd there was one thing I could ask for.

It would be to be kidnapped gently. Being pulled around by the host club is starting to hurt my neck.