Chapter 29

"Girl let me love you. Until you learn, To love yourself." I sang under my breath. Haruhi was sitting in front of me working on some homes work and I was just sitting hear wondering when the twins were going to stop planning what ever they seem to be talking about over there in the corner with tamaki and come over to talk to us.

"Hey Aika and Haruhi." The twins said at the same time and I just realized they kind of stopped calling me sempi and just say my name. It's not that I cared. It's just I just noticed. Hn. I hummed to myself and turn my attention back to the twins.

"So now which bathing suit would you like to wear?" The twins asked and I gave them a confused look. Haruhi saw my confusion and placed her hand on mine to get my attention.

"Apparently we are going to the beach for a couple days." Haruhi said and I nodded my head.

"Oh right. Knew that." I said and stood up from my seat.

"You knew we were going to the beach?"

"I told you not to get comfy." I shrugged my shoulders and turned to walk away but was met with a wall. Wait... nope that's mori. I reached up and wrapped my arms around his neck. "Hi." I smiled at him and gave him my best flirty look though I just decided to stick with the smile seeing as I have never been flirty and that could turn out very bad.

And the reason I am being flirty or at least trying to is because I was trying to see if he returns my feelings. So if that meant being a little more touchy and affectionate then I guess that's what I'll just have to do. Besides. This could be fun right? I don't know. I'm sure my dear sister is enjoying my failure at life right now. But hey. At least I'm going to try... somewhat.....

Who knows I might just say screw it and screw him..... cough cough.... I mean not put a lot of effort into it and wait pleasantly for him to come to me.

But him being so quiet I decided that that will be plan b maybe plan c plan b can be where I just grab his face and kiss him then walk away to let him think about what I just did. But that would mean not being the shy quiet person I am and actually doing it.

Anyways back to plan a.

All this time I was lost in thought thinking Mori took this time to pick me up and bring me to the chair I had just stood up from and sat down placing me on his lap.

"Which swim suit do you think Aika should wear?" Kaoru asked Hikaru and Hikaru gave a thoughtful expression before grabbing a burnt orange two piece swim suit.

I didn't care what they picked out. I would be wearing a shirt and shorts over if the entire time. And most likely sitting under an umbrella to keep out of Sun.

That's the one reason I wasn't a big fan of the beach unless it was night time. The sun was to much for my skin and I got Sun poisoning very easily up my arms. The rest of my body would just burn. That's why if I ever go out in the sun even to just run to the grocery store or to walk home with haruhi I had to apply Sun screen to my arms.

It was getting better and now I could stay out in the sun more than I used to be able as a child. As kid I learned really quickly to keep a bottle of Sun screen in my bag at all times. I still do to this day.

"So what do you think?" The twins asked holding the bikini in front of me. I blinked a couple times and let my arms slide away from Mori's neck and instead rested them on my knees.

"Um. Sure." I mumbled and the twins high fived. I could feel eyes on my and looked over to Mori to see he had an irritated look in his eyes. "What do you think Takashi?" I asked him innocently and his eyes grew wide.

"....nice...." He said and I smiled. I seemed to be doing a lot of that lately. Smiling. It was weird and it kind of hurt. I reached a hand up to my face to feel my hurting cheeks. How can people do this on a regular basis.

I felt four taps on my back. I was confused for a second on why Mori would want me to "surprise him" when there were no guest around. But then again kaoru and hikaru practice all the time in front of us. So, might as well.

I leaned more into him and placed my hand on his chest making small circles with my thumb. I placed lips right neck to his ear and wrapped my free arm around him to pull him closer.

"You know if you really want to practice we could go some where more.... private." I whispered. Okay. That was kind of funny. Well maybe not to the fan girls they would eat it up. But to me. Those words leaving my lips was one of the most hilarious things I could have said to someone I have a big crush on. I pulled away from him to see his back had straightened even more. I let out a chuckle which turned into a full out laugh.

You know.

The more I think about it.

I'll just be myself.

Cause if he really liked me.

I would like to think it was because I was being my genuine self the entire time.

Screw the flirting. I'll just be my sarcastic self.

I looked into Mori's eyes to see he was more relaxed the more I laughed about what I just said.

I liked over to haruhi to see her studying Mori and me. She saw I was watching her and smiled lightly then shook her head going back to her homework.

I felt Mori's arms tighten around me and I turned to him again.

"Hm?" I asked

but right when I made eye contact I felt a light peck on my lips and to taps on my back.

"Cute." I said rolling my eyes at him and getting of his lap. " I think that's enough practice for today." I teased with a smile on my face.