44

On the way back we kind of made this silent agreement not to tell anyone unless they asked. We were technically "dating" according to the entire school. We didn't really want to but a name to what we were. Because  to be honest I had no idea what we were.

And I don't like labels.

Or affection in public (though I don't get much privacy these days)

We were almost to the host when my hand slipped from him as honey jumped onto me giving me the biggest hug before grabbing his bag from mori and running away.

Shrugging it off I opened the doors to the music room and watched Kyoya write in his little black book. Hikaru and kaoru annoy haruhi while teasing tamaki. Honey was sitting at his station eating his candy happily. Mori started to make his way to honey though I didn't miss him brushing his chest against my back as he walked past me.

I let out a breath and headed over to haruhi. She rolled her eyes and was about to say something when the clock went ding cutting her off.

"Later." She said pointedly and I nodded. Looking over kyoya stood by the door. Tamaki Sat down at his station and the brothers started acting in love. Girls flooded through the door and  I made my to the normal station but stopped mid step. Turning around I smiled at the girls.

"Hi." I said grinning. They gave smiles ranging from small to big grins stretching across their entire face. "I'm Aika if you didn't know." I said mocking a bow and they giggle. "I'm always stuck with these boys and don't really get any time with girls these days. Would any of you like to just talk?" I asked and multiple girls agreed while someone were still to awestruck by the men that they were already half way to them. "Thank you. You have no idea how much this means to me." I whispered to the girls like it was a big secret they all smiled and followed me. There was a possibility that Kyoya would kill me later but I really didn't care.

The way I see it is that the guys get a little weight lifted off their shoulders. I get to talk to girls instead of all guys besides my sister. The girls get to gossip and  I can tell the host club if they need to work on some things based on their tactics

Time skip.

"Sometimes it's just a little to cheesy."

"I would say something but I don't want to seem rude so I just giggle and blush a little."

"It's kind of the same thing over and over if you think about it."

There was  a collective of yea' s from the girls as different ones spoke to each other.

"I understand that they have to go by the type they re-selected but that doesn't mean they can't at least say something new. All I ever hear about how my dad must be a thief because of the stars he Stole to put in my eyes."

"Or the constant princess references."

"Or how we've stolen their heart"

"How much time they want to spend with us."

"So you want then to live up to the words they say." I said and they nodded. "I understand they need knew material. Like instead of say something about the stars in your eyes say, I could get lost in your eyes and not mind a single second of it. Or just smile at you with affection like your the only person in the world. Something that will give you goose bumps down your arms and chills up your spine. Something that will make your stomach twist in a good way. Something that will make you smile the rest if the day the second you think about that single thing they did." I said leaning my chin on my knees.

"Exactly!" One of the girls exclaimed and the others nodded. I looked over to see the other host listening. There was no need to change people for this group because it was every one talking together.

"That's why we were so excited when you and mori sempi started dating. It's something new, exciting. Though we were thinking you should spice it up a little so it doesn't just become a pattern." A girl with brown hair said and other nodded. I leaned in a little more.

"What do you suggest?" I asked. Her face turned red at the sudden question.

"More flirting. Some thing that will surprise him and us. Some thing that will make our mouths drop from surprise." A different girl cut in and I smiled.

"Right now?" I asked them and every single girl nodded excitedly. I smile shaking my head and standing up. "Alright."

I walked over to Mori who wasn't that far away and looked over my shoulder to see the girls leaning forward to see and hear what is about to happen.

I smirked and swayed my hips when Mori looked over at me. His eyes followed my movements but besides that he didn't show much interest in what I was about to do. I guess there really was a pattern.

I walked in front of him and then lazily sat on his lap making his eyes shoot to me. I don't sit  on his lap much when the fan girls are around.

"In the morning do you prefer your sausage scrambled or blown?" I asked nonchalantly my voice loud enough for everyone to hear but not yelling. To prove my point  I moved my leg a little adjusting on his lap.

His eyes were wide and I looked over to see the girls with their mouths open shocked at what I just said.

"You know never mind I'll know tomorrow anyways." I said standing  up and kissing him on the cheek before walking away and sitting in my spot with the fan girls.

"Good?" I asked.