Bombay Mixx - Chapter Three - Part Seven

Start from the beginning

I decided that after needing ice on my private regions, I would only attempt 30 more minutes on the exercise bike before retreating for a much needed ego massaging chocolate bar from the corner shop down the road.

I slowly made my way to the changing rooms and tried to negotiate getting into jeans before realising the pain was still very much there, so I put back on my jogging bottoms and my tight t-shirt to show I’m still feminine even in my grey and slightly dusty bottoms.

The sunglasses went on, the bag was thrown over my shoulder and I was ready to get my luxuries from Mr Khan and his chocolate counter.

Trying to forget what just happened at the gym, I turned the corner and saw Renesh stood on the opposite side of the street.

He didn’t see me as he was further down the road, so I thought I’d get closer to him before I surprised him in my gym attire.

I got closer, and started to think of what lies to tell him about how long I was at the gym for and how many crunches I did.

I was just about to cross the road when I saw a lady come out of the shop, give him a kiss and hold his hand as they walked away.

‘WTF!’I thought. I couldn’t believe what I was seeing.

This lady was not Shilpa and the kiss was not a peck on the cheek! It was a full, open mouthed smooch, which he was not fighting off!

The lady looked similar to Shilpa. She was Asian, looked in her mid twenties, slim frame, maybe 5ft 4, long and highlighted red hair. She was wearing a fitted white shirt, skinny blue jeans, brown wedge heeled sandals and a big brown clutch bag.

If I didn’t know better, I would have assumed this was his wife by the way they were acting.

I was flabbergasted at the obvious display of public affection and decided to follow them.

I felt like a Private Investigator but I wanted to be proven wrong, so I convinced myself I was only following them to prove they were just friends.  

Unfortunately, this didn’t happen as I watched them continue to hold hands whilst walking down the street, stop for a kiss and cuddle and turn into a small hotel at the end of the road and not come back out.

I sat in the café across the road from the hotel for half an hour before I saw them emerge looking even happier than when they went in. ‘Ok, this is Renesh here. He would never cheat on Shilpa, especially with everything going on with mum and dad.’I tried to convince myself as I decided to phone him to see if he lied about his whereabouts. ‘Hey bro, how’s it going?’ I asked as I saw him look flustered as he answered his phone. ‘Hey Neets, I’m good, is everything ok?’ he asked nervously, ‘Yeah I just wondered if you were around? I thought me, you and Shilpa could go for lunch?’ I replied.

He started to walk away from the hotel so I decided to continue my investigation. ‘I’m a little busy at the moment. Can I come round later?’ he posed. ‘Sure, how about 7?’ I requested as I could see her kiss him again and he moved the phone away from his ear. ‘Yep that’s fine. I’ll see you then,’ he ended as he continued the kiss.

I decided enough was enough and was grateful when I was close enough to take a clear picture on my phone. I went into the florist, which was on the other side of the road, hid behind a huge bunch of exotic flowers, ignored the suspicious looks from the owner and took a close up picture of the pair kissing.

‘Right, lets see how he gets out of this later,’ I thought as I left the florist and headed home.

***SIDE NOTE***

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my tongue-in-cheek Chick Lit story, Bombay Mixx.

I am trying to get a literary agent but need more Amazon reviews to get noticed so if you are enjoying Bombay Mixx and have a spare few minutes in your day to support me by putting a review on Bombay Mixx on Amazon, I would really, really, really appreciate it!

I am aware that this story needs re-editing and am saving some more money to get a better editor to re-edit this book ASAP (the previous editor ripped me off!) but I would like potential readers to see there is an interesting storyline passed the obvious spelling and grammatical issues.

To say thank you for your Amazon review, I would like to send you a free e-copy of the sequel when it is published. Just email me the URL of your Amazon review and I will add you to the list.

Thank you so much and hope you continue to enjoy Nita’s wild Bombay Mixx ride!