"Good morning," Matt greets you, pressing a kiss on your forehead as he places the tray carefully before you. Still half awake, you simply grinned lazily to him and slurred a thanks as you rubbed sleep off your eyes. Much to your shock, you felt a cold sensation smeared across your cheek. Now much alive, you gasped, seeing Matt lick off the excess whipped cream from his finger. "Happy birthday," he grins as he chuckles at your shocked face.

Your eyes squinted at him as you wiped the whipped cream off your face with tissue. Matt laughs at your manner and gives you a quick kiss as apology, but you pulled him back in by the shirt as a devious plan formulates in your mind.

Whilst he was distracted, your fingers reached for the mountain of whipped cream on the stack of pancakes and pulled away from the kiss, giving Matt an alluring leer as you smeared the whipped cream across his face.

Now, it was your turn to laugh at his face. The tables turned fairly quickly for the Canadian as he was now frozen in shock, taken a back by your sweet vengeance.

Your victory didn't last long, however. Matt's actions caught you off guard as he smears the whipped cream over his lips and began to tauntingly lean in. Your eyes widened as you shook your head. "No, no, no," you say as your squirmed against his hold, but alas, defeat came upon you as his lips came in contact with your cheek.

Your laughter and squeals were heard all over the cabin as Kuma sat back with a disapproving face towards his master act like a child towards you.

Before Matt, birthdays were always boring, but now, it's a day filled with so much laughter and joy. Never had you been happier in your life.

Oliver Kirkland
You exhaustedly sighed as you shrugged off your trench coat before hanging it on the rack. There was only a few hours left until this day was over. It saddened you a little at the fact that you had to help Oliver at the bakery on your birthday rather than spending the day celebrating with him.

Oliver had walked ahead of you, not even bothering to take his coat off as he plopped on the couch like starfish. As you entered the sitting area, you let out a quiet chuckle upon seeing him close his eyes and sigh at such a tired state. You walked behind the sofa and leaned over to kiss his freckled cheek as you wrapped your hands over him.

"Aren't you going to take your coat off?" You reminded him as he defeatedly sat up properly. Letting go of him, you helped with getting rid of the outerwear on his body. Taking the trench coat from his hands, you smoothed out the fabric before heading by the door to hang it.

Unbeknownst to you, Oliver followed a few steps behind you like a pup, watching you with eyes glimmering as though he had found the world's most priceless treasure. It had been an awful choice as you bumped into his figure whilst he thought of you. You yelped, gripping his arms before you nearly stumbled back.

"Goodness! I'm sorry, poppet!" Oliver apologizes as both his hands went on your shoulders, looking to see if you we're fine. You laughed and looked at him, telling him it was alright. With cerulean blue eyes connecting with your (f/c) ones, Oliver trapped you in a stare that you found yourself impossible to look away from.

Slowly his face leans in and captures your lips in a sweet kiss. He pulls away with a soft smile, tucking a piece of your hair behind your ear. "Happy birthday, love," he tells you for the second time this day and like before you grinned and pecked his lips, thanking him.

In the midst of your embrace, Oliver's face suddenly lits up in a bright idea. He left you confused as he pulls away, rushing towards the kitchen. He comes back with a container of the (f/f) cake you two made together last night. Oliver grabs your wrist and guides you upstairs with an excited grin.

He led you to sit by the terrace, watching cars pass by as the day cascades into the night sky. The city slowly lights up by the moment and you couldn't help but smile and lean on Oliver's shoulder as the two of you shared the cake in silence.

Albeit the both of you were very much tired, you were happy that the day at least ended with a peaceful moment with him.

Luciano Vargas
If the other Vargas, Flavio, was known to be a man of sass, then his brother, Luciano Vargas should be entitled as a man of class.

How so?

He never lets anything to be simple or plain, it always has to be something extravagant and lavish. Of course, Flavio was like that too, but Luciano was every bit a cautious perfectionist.

This vital factor came to you as you now stood before the mansion's ball room, buzzing with servants running with expensive silverware and decor. It was a specific part of the mansion for parties and gatherings that the Italian brothers host for their guests, but in this particular day, all of this was done in the honor of you.

It's not that you don't appreciate the grand extents of your birthday celebration but this was a little too much for a mere person like you. Most of the people invited weren't even people you knew, they were all members of aristocracy and had a mountain pile of money to sit on.

Luciano insisted on handling everything, telling you to simply sit back and look gorgeous as always. You scoffed at his claims, but he gives you this look that says 'don't call me a liar and just let me do this'.

An hour before the official start of the event, maids came in to assist you with your look and after a refreshing bath, you were given a glimmering (f/c) ball gown that made you look like royalty. After the gown was fitted to you, they had you sit down in front of a vanity mirror to give you a simple makeup look and hairstyle.

You could barely recognize yourself and deep down, that made you a little sad. All you wanted was a simple gathering with the ones you loved and yet here you were, standing by the corner of the buffet table, hours into your own birthday party.

Eating the hour away miserably, you searched for your boyfriend in the crowd. Luciano was with you in the beginning but of course, his business associates dragged him away from you. "Why does the birthday girl frown on her special day?" You suddenly hear someone Muse beside you. To your shock, it was Luciano, looking at you with a glint of concern in his magenta eyes.

Remaining silent, your eyes wandered to his gelled back hair. You almost laughed at the memory of him squirming in terror as you styled his hair when he allowed you to. "Amore mio?" He calls to you again, this time in such a knee-buckling endearment. You gave him a weak smile as you stared at the unfamiliar Italian treat you've been munching on. "I just don't find the party comfortable," you confess, earning a sigh from him. "I'm sorry I forced you into this. I simply wanted you to feel like a princess," Luciano tells you as he lifts your chin towards him.

"Do you want me to send them away?" He asks you but you shook your head. "No," you argue, "that'll be rude of us to do."

Luciano chuckles at your statement, shaking his head of how considering you are of others, despite your feisty edge. "Why don't we have our own party then?" He asks you, offering you his arm to take as a mischievous glint came in his eyes. You knew exactly what that look meant and to be honest, it was better than this boring party.

After all, it was your birthday and Luciano still has to make you feel like a princess.

[Of course, Luciano's ending is filthy for y'all thirsty ones out there *insert lenny*]

-

YASSSSSS! Done!!!

Okay so this is a little late, because I planned to post his on my birthday but I got lazy and distracted (my birthday is November 17-but you wouldn't care so i'll just shut up)

Anyways! I hope you guys enjoyed this!!!

Lol,
Milady Miraaaaaa