Dizzy {Chapter 7}

Comincia dall'inizio

'Does she even know I exist?' He asked. 'She knows I have other friends but I never said your names or anything.' He sighed. 'That's good...' He looked serious. 'So what are we gonna do?' Yoongi rubbed his forehead and sighed again. 'We'll just have to wait until she leaves.' I nodded and took the door nob. 'Thanks.' I said and smiled at him. He just gives me back his gummy smile and took back off.

'Wow you sure look happy.' BF/N said giggling while I walked back in. 'A-ow really.' I didn't even notice I was still smiling. 'Was it someone special maybe?' She smirked and looked at me. 'Maybe..' I smirked back and sat down. 'Haha no~ it was just a nice neighbor that came to say goodbye.' Best excuse ever.

'That's sweet.' She smiled. 'Yeah, but what I was saying before was; you can head home if you want. I'm planning to move in about two hours from now, so you can go relax and I will call you tonight!' She smiled at the caring full tone in my voice. 'Ok, I will if you say so. But don't stress yourself out too much okay?' I hugged her and nodded. 'I won't. Thanks for helping.' We laughed at each and hugged again.

It was around 12:30 pm when I called up Yoongi to come pick me up to move.

'That was the last one.' One of the guards said. 'Thank you.' Yoongi gave him a pat on the shoulder.

'Let's go home.' Yoongi said and opened the car door for me. I smiled and looked down. 'Yeah. Thank you.' I said stepping in the car.

On our way home Yoongi was on the phone for a bit. 'Tshh... yeah, yeah just do it.~ Get it done and that's it, not more not less.~ Ok bye.' As he hung up he sighed.

'Something wrong?' I asked him. 'Just some newbie who is afraid to pull off his shit.' I smiled. 'Well technically I'm still a newbie too so, can I pull off my shit?' He smirked a little and looked out the window. 'You're a different story.' I raised my eyebrows. 'Ow really?' I giggled and got back to the point. 'What was he afraid of than?' Yoongi looked back at me. 'He needs to deliver the fake guns with Hoseok and me back to the one who sold them to us.' He looked tired.

'Hum well I would be a little scared too than.' I said. 'Don't get me wrong, it's scary but in this workmanship, you can't let people notice it... But our men are gonna be there too, in a distance tho. So if something goes wrong they jump in to help. If we go down we go down together. No one fucks with us after all.' After he said that I heated up.

Always when Yoongi talks about business stuff I got supper headed up, even though I didn't know why. 'I will come too then.' Yoongi looked at me with a serious expression. 'What if something goes wrong?' He was keeping it cool but I noticed the concern in his voice.

'I can handle it... If we go down we go down together. Right?' We stared at each other. 'I know you want to help out as much as you can but I'm sorry F/N, it's too dangerous. If something happened to you...' I nodded and leaned against the window. 'I understand.'

After a while, I closed my eyes for a second and noticed I was getting dizzy. "Ahh~" I opened my eyes and looked around. Yoongi was resting his head on his hand, staring through the window.

'Yoongi?' I mumbled as I slowly pock in his thigh. 'Hem?' He softly mumbled back as he turned to face me. 'I'm not feeling too well.' He looked concerned at me.

'Are you feeling sick?' He asked calmly. 'A little, yes. I'm a bit dizzy..' I answered back. 'It will be okay. Probably because you packed all day yesterday. If you want you can rest your head on my shoulder.' He scooted over a little. 'Maybe that will help a little?' I scooted over further to him and rested my head on his shoulder as he suggested. 'Thank you, it indeed works a little.'

The rest of the way home I fell asleep on Yoongi's shoulder.

'F/N...' I slowly opened my eyes and saw a puffy-eyed Taehyung. 'Taehyung?' I asked sleepily. 'Hey, good evening.' He said softly.

'Do you feel any better?' I sat straight and ran my fingers through my hair. 'Yeah a bit, thanks for asking...' I looked around to find only Jimin, Jungkook and Taehyung with me in the room.

'Where are Yoongi and the others?' The boys looked at each other. 'Weren't they returning those fake guns?' I asked still sleepy. 'Jup.' Jungkook answered under his breath. 'Why are you guys here than?' I looked over at them. 'Yoongi wanted us here to stay with you.' Jimin smiled at me with a tired face. 'I see. So I guess we're gonna miss all the action than hu?' We started laughing. 'Haha yeah but it's ok.' Tae said comforting me.

I closed my eyes again and leaned my head against the couch and smiled. "I really am gonna live with a mafia boss, and be part of this,~ Actually really great and caring family?" I thought to myself as I dosed off back to sleep.

{edited}