Names? {Chapter 2}

Start from the beginning

'Now please know you can leave at every time.' They looked at me as Black interrupted. 'Guys you are scaring me! Just tell me what's up.' I tensed up my shoulders and folded my hands together.

'I know and we are sorry about that... we are going to explain everything.' Green said as he gave me a warm smile to ease the nerves. He was always such a ray of sunshine.

'We actually are,
mafia.' Yellow said calmly.

I felt a lump get stuck in my throat. 'That's why we all have color names. It's for us to stay under.' Red said smiling. 'Code names?' They nodded slowly as I began to speak. 'You guys are drug dealers? That kind of shit?' I said a little scared and frustrated of the unknown.

'Sorta.' Black said. 'We do all sorts of stuff. We all have our own roles in this "game". But first, we go back to the name part.'

Yellow explains again who and what.

'My real name is of course not Yellow but Kim Namjoon.' 'And I'm Kim Taehyung.' Red said as Gray followed. 'I'm Jeon Jungkook.' I still looked a little surprised by all of this as Pink went next. 'Hi, Park Jimin.' He said as he smiled happily. I smiled back and said a silent hi.

'Don't be scared F/N, I'm Kim Seokjin. But please just call me Jin.' Blue said as Green interrupted him in excitement. 'Yeah and I'm Jung Hoseok!' I chuckled a little at there excitement before I turned to my side to look at Black. He sighs lightly before he introduced himself. 'I'm Min Yoongi. You can call us by our real names now if you like to.' I nodded happily at his suggestion.

' I nodded happily at his suggestion

'So.. what about the businesses?' I asked curiously. Yoongi chuckled at my question.

'As I already told you we all have our own part in this.' Namjoon said looking at Yoongi as he nodded. 'We don't belong to others.' Yoongi said as he looked at me. 'What do you mean?' Yet again confused I tilted my head to the side and looked at the black-haired man beside me.

'We do our dirty work ourselves. Other gangs ask most of the time help from other groups, we don't do that shit.' I frowned my eyebrows. 'OK.. that means?' 'That means we know how to handle a gun. Every group knows it told but of course, we have more intel.
Yes we do business with other groups but that's just for strict business things. Selling, dealing sometimes even treading, that sorta stuff.' I nodded as Yoongi folded his hands together in his lap.

'D-do you guys h-have a leader, a boss?' Everyone looked at Namjoon and than at Yoongi.

'Namjoon is my partner in crime.' Yoongi explained. 'You are the boss!?' I said a little unexpected. 'Yes I am.' 'Ohw I see..' Clearly you didn't see that coming.

'Don't worry about it.' He smiled. 'He's a good leader.' Jin said as the rest nodded and smiled in agreement.

Namjoon cleared his throat and spoke. 'He may not look like a leader of this sorta business but we are not for nothing feared by many and hated by plenty.' His voice turned cold.

'Wow ok,... this shit is.. heavy...' I looked at the empty plate that was still in front of me. 'We understand if you want to leave.' Yoongi said softly. But I shook my head. 'No- I don't want to leave.' I looked up at them.

'Ok then it's up to you but after we tell you this, you can never leave again.' Yoongi said.

'Understood.' I cleared my head and looked into Yoongi's eyes.

'Ok then let's start with our dealers here.' He looked over at Jungkook and Taehyung. 'The one and only golden maknae and Tae-Tae how are our best dealers. Someone needs something they speak to them and they then speak to me. Also, JK is the strongest one of us, he can handle his fists very well. Tae is the one how can make people talk. Either with a bat or just a fun little talk.' He smirked and looked over at Jimin

'Jimin is our driver, (like in the movie baby drive sentence.) and helps out in our warehouses. He also is the information guy. People want information they talk to him. Jin helps him from time to time.' I nodded and followed his gaze over to Hoseok.

'Hoseok is the one that runs the warehouses and the man that come with it.' He smiled simply.

'Jin takes care of the money and paperwork that comes with everything. He does some spying to but that's his little secret. And Namjoon is as I already said, my partner in crime but also very important "our man with the plan", the brains most of the time. He runs the casinos that we own.' I looked shocked at how it all worked and how big and serious it actually was.

'Woah, okay..' I turned back to him. 'But what do you do then?' After I asked I stared back in Yoongi's dark orbs.

'Me? Ah, I'm a hitman and tell my other men what to do. Just the tasks of every leader. But they are different.' He said as he made a circle with his finger towards the whole group.

'They know what to do. We are the main heads of our group. I love them because they are my best men and we have known each from the start. But as the boss, they still need to listen to me and obey my orders... They are my most loyal men.' I raised an eyebrow and looked at all of them.

'Impressive! So you guys have lots of money and still live here?' I asked and looked a little taken back as they all started laughing. 'Of course not! We all have our own places.' They chuckled after I awed.

'Now that you know this... we all fully understand if you want to back out but it has its consequences.' He had a gloomy look on his face but it didn't matter.

'Actually...' It went silent in the room. 'I think I can offer help.' I said a little anxious.

'You want a part in this shit!?' Jimin asked shocked. 'Yes!' Yoongi looked strictly at me. 'I'm not gonna let you!' He interrupted as I was about to say something.

'Why not!?' My voice cracked and made me even more anxious. 'You don't deserve a life like this, It's dangerous.' He softens a little. 'I know and I understand... my dads a cop actually...' There eyes winded.

'I fucking hate him! But when I was younger he always told me stories about these types of things, I know how they think.' I gained their attention. 'I learned myself how to hack. Phones, computers, everything you can imagine.' I smiled like a little girl.

'Really? How good are you?' He narrowed his eyes.

'HAHAHA! How good am I!? I once hacked the police office and whipped out al the registers because a friend needed my help.' I smirked. 'They never found out who it was. I did some other stuff... hacked into school computers, basic stuff. Now that I talk about it... I remember I once hack the biggest bank in Seoul but I was too young to pull through with it.' They all looked at me with a big smile on there face, even tho suspiciousness ran through it. 'We can talk about this late.' Namjoon and Yoongi said at the same time.

'Why did you tell me anyways if you weren't sure I was going to join? Heck, you don't even want me to.' I joked in the lightest way and laughed nervously.

Yoongi shrugged and looked in front of him. 'We trust you. We didn't plan for you to join~ But we were gonna let you in on it.' He looked at me in the corners of his eyes, making me gulp a little bit.

He made me feel nervous.

{edited}