"Can I go sit with Sam?" She asked, as soon as she got close. I raised an eyebrow, "I don't even remember introducing you to him..." Shrugging, "Eh, I don't know, but can I?" I looked over to Negan, but he just shrugged too. "Okay then," I told her. Thanking me, she ran off. We walked around to our vehicle, and sat inside. We soon started heading back for the Sanctuary, the both of us last - which happened rarely.

On our way back, I realised Negan kept looking over to me. By the sixth time, I wanted to know why. Looking over, I asked, "Why do you keep looking at me?" "Need to keep seeing what's mine," He said, holding his tongue between his teeth as he smirked. Unintentionally, a corner of my lips curled upwards, "You like what you see?"

His eyes, slowly, went over my body, "Always have, always will, doll" "Always waiting too," I added. He growled, "Do I have to?" "I'm not stopping you," I folded my arms and looked away, smirking. I knew he was going to take that invitation.

The vehicle stopped suddenly, not making as much noise as you would think, letting the rest of them drive off without us. A couple of seconds later, when they were out of view, we ran out and got into the back.

I felt his hands brush against me as one held to the side of my shoulder. The other, ran up my neck and held onto the side of my face - covering a bit of my ear. He moved me to face him. "You..." He muttered, noticing my smirk.

After grinning back, our eyes closed and he pecked my lips, each time longer than usual. Heat ran across my body repeatedly, as if it were trying to race Negan. Going down, he nipped at my neck, as I slowly slid down the side of the vehicle. My hips slightly arched against it. Managing to engulf me with his warm and lean physique already, I bent my knees so I was sitting with my feet by the sides of my ass on the floor. He had one of his legs out, the other bent between my legs.

Leaving trails from where his lips touched my skin, gradually, he went down to the top of my shoulder. His hands slid down, over my chest, and held onto my, now, slightly raised hips.

Although, this was the first time we were getting back on it after Amber, I wasn't going to hold back. She can't hold me back, especially not when she's dead. She made my skin crawl with disgust, but she wasn't going to ruin anything anymore.

His fingers dipped into my jeans every so often, making my hips roll and long for him even more. Soon my legs were wrapped around his waist after I moved forward and sat on his lap. I firmly held onto his shoulders. There were small amounts of pressure when his grip on my hips tightened, as we kissed, it didn't hurt - to hell if anyone said it did, because, if anything, it turned me on even more.

My head was down, his head was up, linked with our lips. I arched my back, keeping us pressed up against eachother. From the way I moved against him, some would think that, for once, I was the 'horny bastard'. But between me and Negan, right now, it was definitely me.

Soon, his hands were creeping up my top and he started teasing me by tugging at my bra - but not doing anything more. I felt a light smirk against my lips, making me stick out my tongue for a second. In that second, he took in my tongue, making me gasp lightly. His own glided against mine then ran into my mouth. This fuck.

As his hands slithered back to my hips, he pulled them up and back down - only a few times, knowing he was driving me mad with it. He enjoyed it, but I wasn't only taking this much. I dragged my hands down, down to his belt and unbuckled it - stopping twice from light moans against his mouth. Smoothly, I ran it out from around him and guided it somewhere away from his jeans hips.

Pleading his name, up against him, while I unbuttoned his trousers, he smirked. But he agreed. We stopped, only for a short while, to throw off our bottoms and pants. We changed, so he was against the side of the vehicle. But as I was coming back to sit on his laps, he grabbed my hips. Pulling me right up against himself, he muttered in a deep and seductive voice, "I won't make you wait doll"

Ramming me down onto him, I cried out - more in shock, but half in sudden starting pleasure. I hooked my hands to his shoulders and neck. I was bouncing up and down on him, in a rhythm. A lustful one too. I bit hard on my bottom lip, airy moans coming through.

Sure, waiting a while made it feel so much more better, made him feel 10x bigger, made me want it more. But, when you've already had it once, it becomes your want, your need then you're addicted . And I, sure as fuck, am addicted.

The way he rode in, out, in and out of me made me feel like his bitch. But I was no bitch, I could always do the same to him.

I heard his short grunts get longer, slowly going into groans. I ran my hands through his hair and held to it. His soft spikes pricked my hands, only making me wish he was like a drill. So he could drill into me forever. But he couldn't, but while he did, it felt heavenly.

My back and hips were arched to their limit as he shot me down onto him like a pump shotgun. His hands trailed up and down, from my hips to my waist and back down again.

His breath hit my exposed skin, just under my collarbone, but just before the collar on my top. Our hot heat smashed against eachothers bodies, surrounding us both in it. With each warm breath we took, the hotter we felt. But the more lust filled we felt too.

Later, I cried his name as I came close. I heard a small hum between his groans, hinting he was too. I was a hot, melting, moaning bitch. And it always came out when he fucked me senseless.

I bit my lip, one last and hard time, before my jaw dropped in pleasure. Screaming out for him, we came together. It felt although there were a million pleasure grenades going off at once.

We slouched over eachother, being panting messes.

A/N: Sorry, this took waaaaaay too long to publish for some reason.