But he nodded and waited for me to sit back down before he sat.

He easily pulled out the chair out across from me and set his long body down in such a leisurely manner.  How was I so fascinated by how he sat down? And yet, I wanted him to get back up and do it again so I could watch him bend and place his body into the chair across me.

“Have you been waiting long? Normally, I arrive early, I’m so sorry I kept you waiting.”

“No I just got here a few minutes earlier,” I lied.

“Do you want another cup of coffee?” Raj asked.

“Oh no, if I have any more caffeine I think I will literally be climbing the walls.”

He laughed a warm laugh that worked itself up my body.  It was like his laugh caressed my body.  God, was I desperate that a laugh could get me heated up.

“Do you mind if grab a cup? I’ve been up since five this morning and I could use a little injection of caffeine.”

“Yes of course.  I mean no, I don’t mind.” I laughed nervously.

“Can I get you anything else?” Raj asked and a dimple appeared in his cheek when he smiled.  Wow, what a smile.

“No I’m good.” I smiled back.  So polite.  Unlike Desi Boy #2 who let the door slam in my face when we entered the restaurant.

Raj just as easily got up from his chair and walked leisurely to the counter.  I watched the back of him as he looked over the menu and waited in line.  At least my wish was coming true I was going to get to watch him sit down in his chair again.

I looked away so he wouldn’t catch me staring because I really wanted to stare.  I wanted to watch his fingers wrap around the coffee cup.  Would he do it quickly or leisurely the way he sat down? Would he need a coffee cover or could he handle the heat emanating through the paper coffee cup?

I was fascinated by him and I liked watching him.  So unlike Desi Boy #3 who was such a klutz who spilled his glass of wine and then his coffee at the end of dinner.

I took one quick glance at his back and noticed that even though his hair was short and clipped in that conservative banker style, it was thick. I could see that the hairdresser had run a razor all around to keep the edges clean.  He must have thick hair to need that kind of a cleanup.  Thick hair was a must for me.  I wondered if I could convince him to grow out his hair so I would have more to run my fingers through.

God, he was handsome.  The picture that was given to me didn’t do him justice.  I couldn’t say that for most of the other candidates.  I think at least half of the desi boys I’d met so far most have had their pictures professionally touched up.  They didn’t look anywhere near as good looking in person as their picture had indicated.

Finally, I watched him as he walked back to our table.  As he approached the table my view of him was hindered by the tray he was holding.  Instead I watched as he set down a tray with his coffee and a few things to eat. 

“These are for you,” he said as he pushed several plates in my direction.  “I didn’t know if you like savory or sweet so I thought I’d get both.”

I stared at the fruit tart, banana bread, spinach croissant, four different kinds of mini cupcakes, and mini quiches. 

I smile, “I like both, but this is a lot of food!”

“Then I’m glad I bought both.” Raj said as he wrapped his long fingers around the hot coffee cup with no coffee cover for protection.  So he can handle the heat.  I notice his coffee is black, unlike my coffee which is usually half coffee, half milk, and half dessert.