Chapter 54 // School

Start from the beginning

Time Skip

"Hey look, a 'broom-room'," I smirked, pulling Negan into the cleaners room with me. I put my hands against his chest, "Now it's my turn"

I dropped to my knees, pulling his boxers down with his trousers - as he stood against the wall. I curled my fingers around him loosely, and licked his tip. He grunted, impatiently. Putting my lips around him, I sucked only a small area - teasingly. I moved my hand, and slowly starting taking him whole. He felt so much bigger this way, but he was so much more impatient too. One hand held the back of my head, and he pushed me forward. I could hear the light grunts escape his lips. As my head bobbed up and down, my tongue slid down the bottom of his dick. I start to pick up the pase more and more, he started to grip onto my hair and his groans got louder. "That's it," he managed to groan out. He started throbbing inside my mouth, I knew he was close. As I bobbed up, my tongue went over his tip then back down. He groaned deeply, and the grip on my hair loosened as he came into my mouth. I swallowed his salty result, and moved back - taking a deep breath.

Time Skip

"A Spanish classroom, huh?" He grinned to me. "You like a bit of Spanish?" I raised an eyebrow. "Nothing wrong with it," he opened the door for me, walking in after and shutting the door. "What do you like about this room?" I asked. "Not sure, but it reminds me that I am learning to appreciate my hands- well, fingers a lot more," He smirked, "I think you will too"

We stood against the windowsill, the top of my ass against it. I held myself up my pushing against it with my hands, making my shoulders hug my neck. Negan pecked my lips, then again and again. Getting longer each time. His hands held my hips and pushed them up, making my back arch. He unbuttoned and unzipped my shorts, but didn't pull them down. One hand then went down my shorts and pants. He cupped me and rubbed his entire hand along me. I moaned against his lips so lightly - it almost couldn't be heard. His fingers soon came to my entrance, circling around it slowly. I rolled my hips against his light finger, almost not feeling a thing, but enough to make me desperate. He smirked against my lips, and dipped only part of a finger into me. I made a displeased sound, and that second the whole finger was rammed inside me. I gasped out of shock, but it died soon, knowing he was going to tease me with just this much. I kept rolling my hips, asking for another. His free hand ran up my waist, to the side of my chest - leaving part of my side exposed. It was also then, when I felt his finger leave and he added another. I wanted to moan aloud, but he kept me from it by muffling it with kisses. It was soon when he added a third and I was pleased. He pumped his fingers into me then out. Few moans escaped while our lips were parted, most were almost muted. His pase fastened, and my back arched more. Our lips parted for good, and he kissed me through my top. My head was back and I was a moaning machine that had just learnt to cry. I cried his name, swearing under my breath inbetween. I felt myself building up for the third time already. "Fuck- Christ, Negan!" I screamed. I came all over his fingers and he pulled them out as I huffed.

Time Skip

We walked out of the social science class, and went by the toilets. "Hey- you remember that one night?" I stopped. He hummed, raising an eyebrow. "We stayed late at school, but we both really wanted it? So we went in one of the disabled toilets?" I grinned. "I think I'd like you to show me," He smirked, walking into one and holding the door open for me. I took a couple of steps and shut the door behind me.

"I'd love to," I pecked his lips a few times, before dropping my shorts to the ground. He pulled down his just enough, and I pushed him down so he was sat on top of the toilet's lid. I came forward, and sunk onto him. He firmly held onto my hips, as I held onto his shoulders. I moved up and down on him and he occasionally thrusted back up into me. My hips grinded against him as I bit my lip. His head fell back a few times as he groaned in defeat - to pleasure. He pulled my hips down from time to time, making me cry in surprise. My back and hips were arched up against him. Each time I moved up or went down, I felt his body rub against mine. I went faster, and faster, each time. Throwing my head back as I moaned. I didn't know how we had it in ourselves to be doing it this many times, but we were. Some time later, I felt myself about to come. I got a bit sloppy, but he pushed me up and pulled me back down to help. I felt him throbbing inside of me, I knew he was there too.

Time Skip

We walked through the hallway, looking around. "You have a great ass too," Negan slapped my ass, three times in a row. Grabbing his hand, I turned around, and pulled him towards me. I pecked his lips and grinned, "thanks" He smirked, "Hey- hey- we're not done yet, doll" he threw me over his shoulder, and walked into an old staff room.

He pulled off my shorts and dropped me onto the rundown sofa, almost at an angle - putting my shorts to the side. Getting onto his knees, he put my legs on his shoulders, he held onto my thy's. "You better be ready for this," He grinned, moving his head forward. He started licking me, for some reason making me surprised. I arched my body again, and gasped. I felt his tongue moving against me, making me moan and my feet point. I felt the light scratching of his stubble against my inner thy's, which was surprisingly making it better. His tongue moved over my entrance, dipping into me every so often. "Fucking Christ..." I moaned, as I held onto his head. I pushed myself down, onto his face even further. His hands rubbed against the top of my thy's as he carried on going. A good while later, I felt myself pulsing to come. His tongue dipped into me once more and I came all over his face. "Fuckin- Negan!" I cried before I did.

Time Skip

"I don't think we've ever fucked this many times, or this many ways, in one day," I admitted on the way back.