He is about to leave the building but stops and clenches his teeth when he senses the man behind him. He turns and faces the sadistic man trying to hide his hate for him.

"Yes Lord Danzou?" Ibiki asks through clenched teeth and Danzou smiles at him.

"The elders have decided to put a stop to your mission. We are still unsure of whether this woman can be trusted and we fear she could be working with the Akatsuki and planned this." he says making Ibiki want to beat him with his own cane.

"Yes Lord Danzou." He bows and leaves the building boiling with anger.

He owes this woman after doing what he did to her! After interrogating her it is obvious she is not an Akatsuki!

He starts to walk to the Eastern part of Konoha... The Hokage gave him orders and his lyalty is to her! Not to that sick twisted, selfish bastard!

****************************************************************************************

Hotaru's POV

"Hotaru you need to wake up!" I open my eyes and smile at Itachi.

"What are we doing today?" I ask him and stand up.

"You and I are going to retrieve someone today who should in the future be a great asset to us." He says and I nod then put my coat and ring on.

"Then later today will we get to spar?" I'm in the mood for destruction today." I say hopeful about his answer.

"If we get this job done quickly then yes." He says and I smile at him and he returns it only smaller.

"I have heard the others talking... Is it true about Pain going to attack Konoha?" I ask feeling anger erupt in my chest because of the village that betrayed me.

"Yes, he wants you to go with him and Konan, so you can get your revenge and he knows you are eager to get in the action and be of use." He says and I almost jump for joy.

Those people will pay for what they have done to me... The strange thing is that I can't remember what they did other then betray me...

Kakashi Hatake... I definetly know that name and the masked man it belongs to... But why do I get a warm happy feeling that gets bigger everytime I think about him?

Maybe Itachi didn't tell me the full story of his betrayal...

I clench my hands into fists from frustration while Itachi and I walk through the woods to do our mission.

Why are there blank spots in my memories?

"Itachi?" I ask and he looks at me.

"What exactly happened between Kakashi and I?" I ask and his expression turns hard and cold.

"You two had very strong feelings for each other, you were out on a mission together and you were attacked. The enemy had stabbed you in several spots and he fled leaving you to die. He is sitting back in Konoha pretending it never happend and showing that he truly doesn't care about you." He says and I feel tears come to my eyes.

"You saved me didn't you?" I ask and he nods.

"The Akatsuki saved you as well." He says and I nod understanding now...

"Is that why these metal rods are inserted all over my body?" I ask and Itachi looks at me with sadness.

"Those rods are there so that if Konoha Shinobi kidnap you we would be able to find you. Or if the Hidden Leaf hypnotises you into beieving their lies we can bring you back and convince you what the real truth is." He says and I nod in understanding.