chapter 25 : Mr arrongant

Start from the beginning

She was amusing herself too much for me to bother her about going home and I knew she would be mad at her favourite uncle for taking her away from the park" he said taking my face in his hands.

"And when I saw you I was so relieved but I had to take home my niece before my brother got my head taken away from my body" he said chuckling.

"I realized my mistake of leaving you in the damn park at that time of the night that was when I came back and if it wasn't for you I would have killed those bastards" he said clenching his fist.

Nodding my head to what he was saying but that didn't even bother me.

I have seen more horrible things and the thing would have gone horrible for me if they kept their hands further on me.

I would have been disgusted.

"I can't believe we have been together for five years" I said circling my hands on his neck.

It was a very interesting fact that we knew how to understand and complete each other.

"I can't believe it too" he said kissing my lips.

I wanted more but I knew I couldn't.

I was way too sore.
And I was pregnant but most of all I didn't brush my teeth.

Smiling a little I leaned backward making him groan from the loss of heat he was getting.

Shaking my head I let my body rest on the fluffy and comfortable bed making me sigh happily.

I was so content that I even forgot the time I fell asleep on the bed or how I was hugging my man so tightly he laid there looking on the ceiling feeling so uncomfortable it made me chuckle.

"Finally you are awake woman!
I have been laying in this uncomfortable position for the last five minutes."
He said looking at me

Checking a little I let him throw a fuss on how he was being tortured by me I closed the bathroom door in his face making him kick it.

"I am sure a little cuddle broke no bone and if it did I would massage you" I said patting him on the back.

Looking at me trying to adjust what I said he held where I hit and started groaning.

"Oh my goodness I think you broke my back.
I really need a massage" he said groaning looking at me with wide eyes and a smile fighting its way on his lips.

Looking at him I bursted up laughing.

Who taught this man how to act.

"Stop being dramatic baby you will do good" I said sliding out of the bed.

When he saw me leaving he held my hand making me look at him

His handsome face was kept in a pout his lower lip poking out as he gave me wide eyes.

"What are you trying to do?" I said chuckling.

"Trying to get a massage" he said winking.

"Good luck" I said walking to the bathroom making sure to sway my butt more in the lace underwear I was in making him groan.

Laughing to my self I kept the toothpaste on my toothbrush and started doing my morning routine.

Walking out of the shower I looked in the closet of clothes.

Some were starting to go tight because of this baby bump that was starting to show.
Deciding on one of abelardo's t-shirt and leggings I slipped on my fluffy puma slippers and came out of the bathroom.