Ch 14 If I'm a Werewolf Princess, why are Vampires making my life so difficult?

Hey! I'm super serious this time! This is for the watty awards so please! Please just hit the vote button! It's free! It doesn't cost anything! Just hit it please! I would LOVE 6 votes at least! Come on! Please!

**************************************

*Recap!*

(percy) "What are you out of luck wit-" He stopped mid sentence because of a scream. "Oh no! That sound like's Rimu!" Then he turned into steam. What's going on?

*end of recap*

Percy's POV

I appeared into Rimu and my bedroom.

(percy) "Rimu! What's wrong!?" She was pale.

"I-I had a-a vision." I rushed over to her side. As soon as I approached her, she collapsed.

"Rimu! Rimu? What's wrong!? Rimu!!! Rimu!?" She screamed again. "Rimu! Wake up! It's Ok! I'm here! Please wake up!"

"No....NO! Perc no! Don't...please....need you...perc..." She started to cry. Man this vision must be something terrible. You see in our family the women were blessed with a curse. I know what you're thinking. How can someone be blessed with a curse? It's like this. My great, great, great, great, great, great, great x6 grandmother made a deal with a witch. The story is old so it's been altered a bit but she had a twin sister. Well you see she was in love with a duke of someplace. Her twin sister fell in love with him and he rejected her for the twin sister. Overcome with grief she made a deal with the witch stating that she wanted to see there future. The witch told her that she would grant her wish but it would be spread through the generations. She agreed. What the witch didn't tell her was that the visions she would see would feel so real that it would be like she was there. She suffered in pain whenever her visions would come. All her visions would be about her twin. All it showed was there love for each other which eventually caused her to commit suicide. Before this though, she married some one she didn't love who also had many affairs with other women. She gave birth to a daughter. The daughter gave birth to twins, who gave birth to twins, then one gave birth to a daughter who gave birth to twins, who gave birth to twin girls, one twin girl gave birth to more twins, who gave birth to a daughter, who gave birth to twins and eventually that leads to us. As you might have noticed, the curse goes down through the females.

(rimu) "AHHH! Perc no!!!"

"Calm down Rimu! I'm here! Just let me help you! That's it...Calm down...There you go...Breathe..." She started to blink a lot which I knew was a good sign.

"P-Percy? W-what's g-going on?"

"Don't worry. Everything's fine now. You just had a vision. Your fine."

"O-Oh...I-My-throat. It...stings."

"Ok. Here drink this water." Hey! I'm a water nymph. What did you expect? She gulped it down like she hadn't had water in years. "Are you better now?" She shook her head yes. "Ok. So what happened in this vision." She took a deep breath.

(rimu) "Ok. I was you obviously and we were in a dungeon...or tunnels. .."

"Tunnels? What kind?"

"Uh...I think they were rock like. You know earthy."

"Ok continue."

(rimu) "Well...I was myself and I was walking around the tunnels, I made a turn and I saw you. You were pinned down on the floor with a knife at your throat. I screamed for you and you looked over at me and then I woke up. Before I got to this point, I was just wandering around calling your name. It was so terrible Perc!" She started to cry.