Ch. 9 If I'm a Werewolf Princess, why are Vampires making my life so difficult?

Ethan is Mathew Underwood

******************************

(intercom) "All guests here for Prince Jordon's 3 month celebration, please head downstairs to the royal presentation hall. Thank you. You have 15 minutes." Wow. I guess that's the fairy magic.

(keiko) "Amanda how did-"

"It's fairy magic. We can project our voice for miles. It strains our vocal cords so we don't do it often."

"Oh...I see. Well I guess we should be going." She agreed and we walked arm in arm. I could tell Amanda was kinda touchy but she was bubbling with energy so it was only natural. When we ran into Ethan he started to offer his arm but he saw she was with me. He just smiled.

(Ethan) "I see I've been replaced. What ever shall I do?"

(amanda) "You'll get over it. Go play with your boy toys. I'm sure they are more appetizing than I am." He leaned in to Amanda.

"You know I only have eyes for you. And also, If I left, how do I know you won't do something funny to someone? You know I love a good joke."

"True enough but I don't think now is the time or place. They have adults here." He stepped back.

(ethan) "That's never stopped you before. Don't tell me the Great Amanda is scared! What is the world coming to?" I startled to giggle. Amanda stared him down. It was like the bubbly energy coming from her turned into rage. I don't think Amanda likes being teased by Ethan but she teases him so I don't know. I thought she was about to curse him out. But then she said-

"Well I guess since you made Keiko laugh I'll let you live for now. Don't test me further." Suddenly it was like the rage melted away leaving only the overly bubbly girl.

"As you wish my lady." He kissed her hand and left. He didn't go far but he was hanging with his guy friends. I guess that's what you call them. We took our seats in the huge room. It was white and had a big chalk board in the middle. I noticed that there were about 40 other kids here. Everyone who's anyone must have been invited.

(amanda) "Dang. When they said all royals I thought they were joking."

(keiko) "Obviously not. I thought the same but this is the sight in front of me."

"And what I sight it is. Who is that coming over?" I looked over and saw-

"Oh Tim!"

"Tim? Is that your secret boyfriend? I must say he's cute. Maybe a bit old but not by that much."

"NO! He's my guardian. He's also a very close friend of mine. I wonder what's wrong." Then Tim knelt in front of me.

(tim) "My princess, How have things gone for you?"

"Fine, Tim but why are you kneeling in front of me?"

"Well I have bad news and if necessary I'll need to be able to move."

"What do you mean Tim?"

"I won't be able to protect you as closely as you and I would like. In fact I wont be able to see you often because of the things you will have to do."

"WHAT!" I was about to pounce on him but he rolled to the side. I played it off like I was looking for something. He helped me up. "Thank you. Now why!?"

(Tim) "My princess, you are far enough capable to take care of yourself. I will always be able to sense when you are danger but only when it's a life or death situation. I wish I could change things but I can't. These Vamps are very strict. In fact they will be putting all of the protectors together to do various things. It's like while you are in classes, I will be training. I have to go now but please understand this. Never do anything the real you wouldn't." Then he left.