Ch. 16 If I'm a Werewolf Princess, why are Vampires making my life so difficult?

Please become a fan if you like this! Oh and please vote if you like!

****************

Hold up! My dog is a...a....a human!? Ok true, she's probably not a regular human but she has a human form!? Her hair is in a ringlet of curls and her face was perfect. I mean no freckles or zits. Then another shocker! The guy who's supposed to "train me" to fight this "evil" is her father! Really! Father! I thought I was her mother! I love Dee! She was my best friend. What's going to happen between us?

(kei) "Hold up! Am I the only one who's shocked?" Obviously not because everyone else looked confused too.

(Amanda) "Oh no! My baby! I was really growing attached to her. I knew it. Pets hate me."

(dee) "I don't hate you Amanda."

(kei) "You can talk!?" She gave me her classic "well duh" looks. I guess I can't say stupid dog anymore...

"Yes Keiko. Would you like to tell the story father or should I?"

(troy) "I think I will. Please follow me." He led us to a cottage right outside the battle grounds. It was cozy but I got the feeling that I was in the Hansel and Gretel Grimm Brothers story. "Please have a seat." Dee sat on the floor next to Troy's feet but I guess realization hit her that she's not a dog anymore so she sat next to him. I sat next to Amanda and Ms. Tiff. "Now. Are we ready to begin?" Oh heck yes! I want to know exactly why my pet can talk! I nodded my head.

(troy) "A few years ago there was a raid. It was terrible. The raiders killed all of our young men and took the daughters. They said that after they took all of the women, they would take the female infants and raise them as there own to do God knows what. It was a terrifying time for us. My wife had just given birth to our lovely daughter 10 months prior to the raid. They guarded the exits so that no one could escape. My wife was a fairy. I am simply mortal. I loved my wife. She was my sunshine and moonlight." He glanced at Dee. "She looked just like you. Everything about you is her except for your nose. That's me." He smiled to himself. "Anyways, as a fairy your mother knew of a spell. It was a spell to turn you into a dog. You see, we planned to keep you as a dog until the raider's left. Your mother did the spell and it transformed you into a pup. We kept you as a pup for a day and a half but then the raiders came knocking on our door. Apparently a neighbor told them that we had a daughter. I do not blame the neighbor anymore. She was just trying to protect her 6 year old son. She had already lost her husband to the raiders when he tried to defend their daughter. If I was in her position I would have done the same." A tear rolled down Troy's face. "Well they searched the house after we told them that we didn't have a daughter. They took my wife instead. I begged the raiders not to take her. I loved her for one thing and another thing was that if she left, I wouldn't know how to break the spell. They refused and beat me. During the fight, Alessa must have got scared because she ran away. I tried to run after her but I was too weak to stand. The guards didn't worry about her since she was only a dog. In a way, I was glad she escaped because I didn't know how long the spell would last but I had just lost the two most precious things in one night. I cried for days even after the raiders left. I never found out what happened to my wife. Eventually, I started to search for Alessa. I made friends with Ms. Tiff here and she told me about the spell that could bring her back if I could ever find her. I'm just so glad I've found you Alessa." He hugged her and started to cry.

"There there father. You're going to ruin my dress." Thank god I put that leather drape thingy on her before we left or else she would've been naked.

"My darling what happened after you ran away? I was so worried that you were killed."

"Well actually I was captured and sold to a scientist like Amanda said. He did stick the needle in me which stunned my growth. Well what he considered a failure was actually a success. He actually improved my magical skills. He fed me bathed me and took care of me for a while. That was until I noticed that he was going to try and inject more stuff in me. I decide to transport away. I transported into a cage. I was scared at first and decided to try again until Keiko found me and wanted to adopt me. So that's how it was.