Loving Mr. Maxwell Short #7

[A/N]: I ask of you to please do NOT vote for this chapter. It's only an extremely short... short to help me overcome this writer's block. Sadly it did not help but I tried. If any of you have ideas, simply message me or comment below. Thank you.

       I tried to ignore the urge as I laid on Vincent's bed. The annoying buzzing around my ears that caused me to jump as I groaned and rolled my eyes. This is terrible and annoying! When is Vincent coming back? I hopped out of the bed and turned on the air conditioner, hoping that they could go away. I laid back on the bed and sighed at the cold air breezing in. My phone rang as I stretched over to the dresser to grab it. Taking the call, I smiled at the voice of Vincent on the other line.

"Would you like white chocolate chip cookies?" he asked.

"Yeah, that would be wonderful." I said in delight, "And a bottle of Dr. Pepper."

"The big one or small one?"

   I thought for a second and made my decision,

"Big one, please. I want it to last."

"Alright, anything else?"

"...More white chocolate chip cookies, please." I said smiling.

    I heard him chuckle as he gave me an okay and hung up. As soon as I did, I heard another buzz around my ear. I put the covers over me and pouted. Suddenly feeling my leg itchy, I looked down to see a deformed-looking bite. The weird curvy bump took an odd shape as I questioningly looked at it. It began to itch as I accidently brushed the sheet against it, causing it to itch even more.

   I bit my bottom lip and began to scratch at it. At first it felt wonderful, but then it began to burn and I then realized tiny bits of liquid was leaking from it. I irritated sighed and walked in front of the air conditioner.

"Oh how I loathe mosquitoes." I hissed.