Loving Mr. Maxwell Short #5

"Stop being a sore loser!" I exclaimed as Vincent pouted.

"That's not fair! All you pressed was X and square!"

"But I still beat you." I replied smugly.

    Vincent narrowed his eyes as he picked up his controller.

"Rematch." he said smirking.

   I shrugged and pressed rematch. In fifty seconds, I had Vincent muttering curses to himself.

"Five game win streak, woo hoo!" I yelled laughing.

"You don't even know how to play!"

"Says the one that lost to a newbie five times in a row!"

    I immaturely stuck out my tongue and stomped off. I went outside and took a breather. I glanced at the moon as it shone in the sky. Will this last forever? I felt arms wrap around me as I calmly sighed.

"Come." he whispered in my ear. "I want to show you something... And don't worry, it's not a fancy air combo in Marvel."

  I laughed as he lightly grabbed my hand  walked towards his backyard. I tugged on his hand when we were about to enter the forest behind his house (and everyone on this block). He looked at me and smiled.

"Do you trust me?"

  I sighed and nodded. He then began to lead me into the forest. I was scared but with Vincent here, I had everything in mind that I would be safe. The twigs snapped as we kept on walking. My eyes widened when I saw a pond. I gasped as I heard Vincent lightly chuckle. The moon's light reflected on it giving it a beautiful view. What was unrealistic was the tree in the middle of the pond. It's branches stretched out as I looked up-- amazed by its beauty. It was a small pond and a large tree but it was lovely.

   I looked up at Vincent to see him smiling down on me.

"A beautiful view for a beautiful girl."

"Vincent..." I said as I hugged him.

"This is so unrealistic... Thank you so much."

"I... can't help the urge anymore."

   He lightly angled my chin to his face as he planted his lips on mine. What would've been even more romantic was if we both fell in the pond and kissed, but I'll like to stay dry. I bit his bottom lip as his tongue attacked mine. My chest vibrated with laughter as I saw him smile. Our tongues played around with each other until I remembered I had to breathe. I pulled away and blushed.

"I." he said pecking my nose. "Win."

  I scowled at him and smiled.

"Let's head back. It's getting cold."

   He held his hand out as I gladly held it.

"Vincent?"

"Yes?"

"I love you."

    I was scared when he stopped walking. He looked down on me and smiled.

"I know."

   We both began to walk back to his house.

"Remember this? Remember this night?"

"I promise I will... Azura. I promise." 

   He squeezed my hand and sighed.

"Damn, it is getting cold."

   I smiled and looked at him.

"I know."

Will this last forever?

This is all... surreal.

I love you... Vincent.

I love you so much.